Sonic Electronix

Alpine Type R power handling

Ive never seen this amp clamped before but have a few observations. This amp operates off one 80 amp maxi fuse. att 100% eff this would only allow for 1112 watts on paper at 13.9 volts.

On top of that the largest maxi that you can get is a 120 which would never support anywhere near 4000 watts.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

I never said your equipment sucked. I said its not doing 4100 watts like you claimed. So you own it clamp it let's see you get those numbers out of it. Put up or shut up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ive never seen this amp clamped before but have a few observations. This amp operates off one 80 amp maxi fuse. att 100% eff this would only allow for 1112 watts on paper at 13.9 volts.

On top of that the largest maxi that you can get is a 120 which would never support anywhere near 4000 watts.

SSShhhhh....quiet!!! You're ruining the LOL's

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

I hadn't even gotten into that yet big a . Once I got off mobile it was on

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you gotta wire the fuses in parallel like you do batteries. + of one fuse to + of the other fuse and - of one fuse to the -of the other fuse

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

OP is basing his entire claim off of what his dad said. parents can be wrong about stuff. this is the case here.

there is no physical way possible for that amp to output the power you're stating it can. its just does not abide to the laws of physics.

maybe your dad squared the volts and amps instead of multiplying them together, i dont fucking know. but what i do know is that he is full of shit.

OP is basing his entire claim off of what his dad said. parents can be wrong about stuff. this is the case here.

there is no physical way possible for that amp to output the power you're stating it can. its just does not abide to the laws of physics.

maybe your dad squared the volts and amps instead of multiplying them together, i dont fucking know. but what i do know is that he is full of shit.

sir.

What you are saying is not true because he seen it with his own eyes! Im looking on ebay right now for 8 of them. thats over 32k i could run in a fusion.

:ninja:

:peepwall:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I love people like this :-D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived