Sonic Electronix

Alpine Type R power handling

OP is basing his entire claim off of what his dad said. parents can be wrong about stuff. this is the case here.

there is no physical way possible for that amp to output the power you're stating it can. its just does not abide to the laws of physics.

maybe your dad squared the volts and amps instead of multiplying them together, i dont fucking know. but what i do know is that he is full of shit.

clamped power claim is off what a local audio dealer said after he had fixed the amp

Right so the store wouldn't say hey I fixed your amp it now does 4100 watts bro!!!!

That will be $500

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

OP is basing his entire claim off of what his dad said. parents can be wrong about stuff. this is the case here.

there is no physical way possible for that amp to output the power you're stating it can. its just does not abide to the laws of physics.

maybe your dad squared the volts and amps instead of multiplying them together, i dont fucking know. but what i do know is that he is full of shit.

clamped power claim is off what a local audio dealer said after he had fixed the amp

:rofl: Do you know that the name of the local audio dealer is? I would love to call him and chat with him for a bit

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Because shop owners are always truthful and not blow smoke for products they sell

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

guy that fixed the amp was an employee for ultimate electronics, long forgotten his name and ultimate has been out of business here for several years, and the amp wasnt purchases through them either

after the information they have given you I could honestly see why they are out of business

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Back to your original question, This amp would push the 2 Type R 12's very well , @ 500rms clean will sound great on type R's. I know the new 12's are rated at 1000 rms but that has come into question lately with numerous claims of burnt voice coils.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

im sure if it was clamped right now it wouldnt put out 4100 watts quiet sure of it, but back then on technology that was availible back then, thats what it measured

So you're saying that it clamped 4100 watts bam in 2000, but it won't clamp 4100 watts today because technology has advanced?

Maybe because the technology back then wasn't correct?

LOL

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived