lem43606 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Posted December 5, 2012 I believe the blonde went to GVSU. I recognized her... She did go there. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I believe the blonde went to GVSU. I recognized her... She did go there. Back off, shes mine! lol Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I think I was at a party with her... If I remember right
CARRTUNZ Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 Nice Gary "Captain Electrical" Kokotis owner of Carrtunz in Statesboro Ga....iasca world finalist
LT.Smoke Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 I missed the day this vid made its debut but that was a nice vid...Cute chicks Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
lem43606 Posted December 11, 2012 Author Report Posted December 11, 2012 I missed the day this vid made its debut but that was a nice vid...Cute chicks I couldnt agree with you more... i love seeing both of them in yoga pants... 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Chode69 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 i like the blonde!!! can you send me the 1st 2 songs in the vid? NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
8ight Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 You work with one of them a "few days a week" and they dig your bass? Too easy. Go burn some rubber. I'm gonna hate
Chode69 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 p.s that shit is slammin!! NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
n8ball2013 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 its not working.....and then she gets punched in the face. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.