Are you f*****g kidding me

This would be a great, eye for an eye moment.

You pissed in 5 cupcakes and gave them to 5 different people? They each get to piss in a cupcake and you eat each one.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

If only High School Stories was stilling running, I know this would make an episode.

Though of course, this is plain nasty, my hope for humanity keeps falling and falling. This is worse than the dumbfucks from my highschool who decide to use the sink as toilet :bad:

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

It's people like this that make me want to volunteer to be the first human they send to mars to set up a colony. Bass in space? Yes please.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Each new class just gets worse and worse, I live in a one stop light, 9000 people, one high school county and they is an eighth grader prego! It's so fucked up! The other day a kid from my old high school od'd on a mix of pills. All these dumb little bitches yelling YOLO, ya you only live once but if don't watch your shit that one life is gonna be fucking ruined in an instant.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived