Craigslist deal of the night goes to . . . . .

such a joke...

here is one for you.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/3438173711.html

About 4 years ago I would have given him the money. It's not bad Lol

such a joke...

here is one for you.

http://anchorage.cra...3438173711.html

About 4 years ago I would have given him the money. It's not bad Lol

no its not bad, the t2500bdcp alone is about 1200. the subs msrp at 750 each. just those alone are about 2700. then between the comps and the 4channel your well over the 3000 price tag on there. it would really be a good deal for some one. retail value on that is about 4500. talk the guy down to 2800 for everything and use the 200 you talked him out of to buy what you need to build a box.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

hahaha wow. i was looking around and someone put up a response ad. he's tryin to make the guy look like an idiot ( which he should ) but not sure he does any better than the original haha.

http://nashville.cra...3453461492.html

Win

That must be why the original ad has been removed by the user. Lol.

There's a few parts of the RF ad that kill me. "I have the amp turned all the way down and they are still crispy clean!" Gain knob for volume FTMFW.

That's some serious equipment though. Could do some damage with it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

hahaha wow. i was looking around and someone put up a response ad. he's tryin to make the guy look like an idiot ( which he should ) but not sure he does any better than the original haha.

Win

There's a few parts of the RF ad that kill me. "I have the amp turned all the way down and they are still crispy clean!" Gain knob for volume FTMFW.

yeah it was his lack of knowledge that i found funny but hey at least you know the gain is down on those and they get a crispy clean clip free signal, lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Win

yeah it was his lack of knowledge that i found funny but hey at least you know the gain is down on those and they get a crispy clean clip free signal, lol.

Yeah. Lol. No clipped signal there. It's amazing the equipment you find in some people's cars that don't have as much knowledge as you'd think.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

yeah i know, honestly though until i came here i thought the only way to set a gain was by ear and that it was more of an adjustment of how it sounds. also didnt know anything about to much/to little port area. i have learned a lot from here and the first box i actualy made myself from the design of it to the cutting of the wood to the peicing it together and it sounded way better then any setup ive had before it. actually was high on port area and was more peaky with a high tuning of 43hz but still played the lows better then the prefabs i had before.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

HAHAHA!!! Is that 10 gauge power wire?

theres no way its any bigger lol . wish he was closer so i could be blown away by this and fork over $2400 for this steal :(

Hell, I'd drive out to Nashville just for that good of a deal!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Archived