LT.Smoke Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 People flip the fuck out at my work on a daily basis. It deals with $$ so that should explain why. I dont grasp why people feel its ok to carry weapons on federal property which is something I deal with daily. 10 mins ago some idiot just walked in and was having a conversation with a female employee here and somehow in their convo they carried on right in front of me he says boldly "Im friends with Obama" she looked at him and said " So you support the fact he is trying to take away our 2nd amendent rights and god knows how many others he will attack over the next 4years" she paused for a sec and he had a blank look on his face she then said " You are an unintelligent individual and I for one love having the right to own firearms" oddly enough after that the convo changed topics haha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
n8ball2013 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 should have profiled the hell out of him THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Hell I could tell he was an antigun tard because he sneered @ me when he entered because I am in the lobby and we are armed. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Ninja_v1.0 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 hrm..... When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 And all I ever get is a "I'll suck your dick if you let me go" Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
LT.Smoke Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Lmfao rolex Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
bcpballer64 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 And all I ever get is a "I'll suck your dick if you let me go" Someone offered that to me to sell a display model... I work at walmart, so if I kept track I could prolly write a book on the shit people say and do lol "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
LT.Smoke Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Haha... Today im in a social security building Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
8ight Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 I install high end home audio for a living, rich people are fucking insane. I have been hit on by a couple trophy wives and just a week ago witnessed a client sniffing blow while waiting on me to swap some bad RCAs out on his equipment rack. I'm gonna hate
LT.Smoke Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 Lol jesus... Ok lets make this a what do you see and hear at work thread Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.