I'm thinking I might go pick this up shortly. Just waiting for some more money lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Thanks for sharing those vids. Looks like I'm gonna go get it tonight from Redbox, Never played the far cry series before but it looks good.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

It does look good,....

Vaas wasnt who i thought or was thinking it was....... He is intense... damn.

The villainy

Every great story needs a really good bad guy, and Far Cry 3 has one of the best I’ve seen across any media in a long time. His name is Vaas. He’s violently insane, and it’s a genuine pleasure to watch him work. I generally don’t call out video game actors, but Michael Mando — who provides both the voice and motion-capture work for Vaas — put real menace into his performance. The physicality, the quirks, and the intentionally jarring shifts in tone, demeanor, and volume add up to a nemesis who sticks in your thoughts even when he’s offstage. I never knew what Vaas would do next, but I never doubted he was out there cooking up his next atrocity, bless ‘im.

Read more at http://venturebeat.com/2012/12/03/far-cry-3-is-a-superior-rumble-in-the-jungle-review/#GLzjpXSoPvWWS4BJ.99

Damn that gameplay looks bad ass. May have to pick it up.

Love hutch tho lol

"You will do as your fucking told" lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I have it on PC. I like the little minecraft taste they added. Gathering items to craft and make your tools/ item upgrades. Good game for sure. Vaas may be the best character I've ever seen in any video game. I love that guy.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Damn.no redbox around me has it in stock.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I just ordered this game used from Gamestop with Retailmenot coupon.

Picked it up after reading this thread I got the Xbox 360 version. COD and GTA are the only games I play, but GTA is super old and I'm tired of COD.

Farcry 3 is SICK. went and bought a preowned copy yesterday just because of this thread. If any of you guys on Xbox360 are looking to play Halo4 BF3 or Farcry 3 coop online hit me up. Gamertag is HondaRiderr2011

I played it for about 3-4hrs yesterday.

Anyone kill a tiger or leopard yet. Pian in the ass. and I got killed by one in the middle of taking a stronghold..was up in the bushes hiding and damn thing attacked me from behind.

Kinda dissapointed there was no acheivement for kiling a shark. Im on the Mission where you sneak through the beached ship and use rocks to dstract and Knife the radio operators/guards. I keep jacking up..it pisses me off you can't just shoot em..you have to do all takedowns and crap.

Edited by Chris Hammer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Farcry 3 is SICK. went and bought a preowned copy yesterday just because of this thread. If any of you guys on Xbox360 are looking to play Halo4 BF3 or Farcry 3 coop online hit me up. Gamertag is HondaRiderr2011

I played it for about 3-4hrs yesterday.

Anyone kill a tiger or leopard yet. Pian in the ass. and I got killed by one in the middle of taking a stronghold..was up in the bushes hiding and damn thing attacked me from behind.

Kinda dissapointed there was no acheivement for kiling a shark. Im on the Mission where you sneak through the beached ship and use rocks to dstract and Knife the radio operators/guards. I keep jacking up..it pisses me off you can't just shoot em..you have to do all takedowns and crap.

Dont waste bullets on those, throw an explosive at them, thats the key to getting it over with, you can also skin the shark, I was stuck on that mission for a while also, you have to start on the far right side, and work your way through, I was starting on the far left and it was hell, the reason for the silent take downs is because on some levels there is too many people that will start shooting back if you get noticed. once your down to 3 or 4 people left on that mission you can gun em down. Actually, I think after you get the radio operator you can start capping if i remember right,

XS-power1.jpg