Self balancing tires?

Might have to suggest this method to my buddy. He has 40's on his dodge and has like a pound of stick weights on his tires. Funny thing is he works for Americas tires also. I never heard of this method while I worked there.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I read of some of the Jeep guys putting airsoft pellets in their tires so they are self-balancing. Just wondering if that might work for my Subaru? If it will, what do you guys think.. 2oz per tire?

I don't really trust the tire shops since the last time I took in my tires to get them balanced after painting, they manhandled them and actually caused the paint to come off. Plus wheel weights are ugly haha.

Have the wheel weights installed on the back of the wheel.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I used this stuff on a customer tires on his jeep http://www.imiproducts.com/equal/how-equal-works.html

Then i had to call the shop he got it from becaus there is a certain amount you put depending on size and weight of the tire itself.

I also think it is only recommend more for larger tires with big sidewalls. So if you got low profile tires it might not work. I would stay with sticky weight in the inside of the rim.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Pellets are nothing new. They have used this method for years in big rigs.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

We sell what's called counteract balancing beads. Little glass beads. They will stick to tge tire from static electricity and centripetal force. I run them in all my tires and all my customer tires. No problems.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Archived