Sundown Audio

which amp do u prefer? please give me your opionion.

Blockshaker101

Umm why do you need 8k? Why not just grab another rf?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

umm why not 8k......lol. 4 Brutus's or about the same price as another rf and i can sell mine to get some of the money. and im trying to stay at 1 ohm. if i go with another rf each one would be 2 ohm load. i am running 2 15's dual 1 ohm. had 4 Lanzar 1500 d's for awhile. but then started selling em off. always been a rf fan.. been would like to see would that kinda power would do in my truck...lol

umm why not 8k......lol. 4 Brutus's or about the same price as another rf and i can sell mine to get some of the money. and im trying to stay at 1 ohm. if i go with another rf each one would be 2 ohm load. i am running 2 15's dual 1 ohm. had 4 Lanzar 1500 d's for awhile. but then started selling em off. always been a rf fan.. been would like to see would that kinda power would do in my truck...lol

Do you have the electrical to support "8k" and what 15's do you have that can take 4K a piece?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

IB4L. ( just in case this is viewed as a "vs" thread). Ive had good exp with Hifonics amps, but in your spot, Id go w another Rockford.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Im guessing your not running the constant power versions? I would still stay with RF

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Get another RF...6k of RF power would be my choice before "8K" hifonics power...

On another note you have a aftermarket alt battery bank and subs that can 6k??

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I say another RF amp, especially since's it's the constant power version, so you'll get 6k from 1 to 2 ohms, which would help with box rises issues.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I say another RF amp, especially since's it's the constant power version, so you'll get 6k from 1 to 2 ohms, which would help with box rises issues.

Thats what I was thinking...I don't think the BRZ2400 do 2400rms at 1ohm...i remember clamp results somewhere but can't find them. I

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived