Jump to content

Lower line Hertz components


cmw5e

Recommended Posts

Posted

the germanium set is quite a bit more money then a Deici set or energy set at a retail location.

Posted

Any reccomendations for Audison in that price point James? I know its a higher dollar set, but I really liked the Voce's in Bens car when I heard them. Is it possible for the OP to get Audison in that lower price range?

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Posted

I actually took the crossover out of one side and now am running that one side straight from the oem amp, sounds 10x better than witht he crossover. Gonna leave them this way til i get another amp set up. Definately shitting on the stock speakers now~

Posted

Audison Voce line are higher then the Hertz Hi-Energy line

A passive crossover and a oem amp with its own crossover . again id ixnayed the factory amp

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My mother has all Hertz entry level mids/highs in her trail blazer powered from Kenwood HU and they sound great. I recently installed a pair of T1 12's with a P1000.1 bd to add to it and she loves it. Set hu and sub amp with a DD-1 and those herts impressed the fock out of me for some entry levels on a hu.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...