Yeah, I have 285s on mine, so it's just enough to fill the tirewell out ok and didn't make any real difference, but my bros 35s threw his chevy 2500 down from about 16mpg city to 14mpg (but he drives crazy- quick starts and all).

i get like 16 highway at around 95 in a excursion

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Hondas ftmfw... 24mpg

what model honda are you driving? a 95 Camry v6, the best i got so far was 26 mph highway (drive like a slow moving turd will get you these type of mpg).. but average is around 24 mpg highway.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

One thing about such a difference in engine size over MPG between those 2 engines is, that a 5.7L with 8 cyl, can use less gas to equal a high enuff horsepower/toque to drive around at 18mpg, when a 6 or 4cyl smaller engine needs to burn up more gas to pull the same weight.

smaller engine basically is working alot harder, when the larger engine is just taking it like a champ

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yeah its sad, my ranger which is a 2.4L 2wd 5 speed gets 25 mpg highway because its a ballsless POS, my dads exteneded cab sierra 4x4 5.3L v8 with tow package gets 21-22 MPG highway. Wish I could afford a truck like his because it isn't that big of a loss in gas, and driving the ranger is like driving a popcan you gotta get a can opener to get me out and the sierra is super comfortable to drive since I'm too big for the ranger. I also have a 89 deville with a 4.5 that gets 9mpg :blush:

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.