I tried bypassing the eld myself before the new regulator/plug and I got no where, so I said fuck it and sent it to mike lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

So I pulled a 47.3 at the show, up 1.3 from the last show and .5 more than my best to date. I ended up taking third in my class for burps and first in 280 bass brawling (30 second music avg) Lowest voltage I saw at the amp was 13.08 after a couple hours of demos and doing my runs. Plan for the week is to move the box, batteries and build an amp rack. Hopefully I'll have some time to test as well.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

So I pulled a 47.3 at the show, up 1.3 from the last show and .5 more than my best to date. I ended up taking third in my class for burps and first in 280 bass brawling (30 second music avg) Lowest voltage I saw at the amp was 13.08 after a couple hours of demos and doing my runs. Plan for the week is to move the box, batteries and build an amp rack. Hopefully I'll have some time to test as well.

Jesus man... thats a UBER gain....

wicked nice man....

Oh, and grats on the bass boxing/brawling. That, really shows your have a very nice daily musical system. Thats hella reliable. Well done man. :)

Jesus man... thats a UBER gain....

wicked nice man....

Oh, and grats on the bass boxing/brawling. That, really shows your have a very nice daily musical system. Thats hella reliable. Well done man. :)

I'm gna try not demoing full tilt while I'm in line to meter this Sunday lol, hopefully I'll gain a bit more.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

• 2 weeks later...

Took out my back seats and made an amp rack. Also moved the batteries, no pics now but here's a video.

Another Honda vid:

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

So by some random fluke I cracked my windshield this weekend, took a pic when I got home. I'll try and get a more recent picture later today

20140906_163024_zpspenqqllv.jpg

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Archived