i find that message to be rather entertaining... I belive in aliens...I mean there is no way in fucking hell we are the only life forms out here....

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

whoever wrote that is wise beyond his or her years. Did a alien form write it? who the hell knows. But every person on the planet should read it. Hell I think I will copy it to a blog on my myspace page. It is very good reading.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

It's supposed to be written from the mind of an Alien being and posted by a human... Or that is the Impression I get.

The question is would we want them to appear?

I mean at first out of curiosity but then what?

Have all their technology handed to us?

That would be like cheating on a test or watching videos on youtube that show then ending to a specific video game.

I, for one, would think it to be cool.

The person- or should I say being- that wrote this has placed a choice on the table. (This was not what I wanted to say but I forgot what I wanted to and It's making me mad.)

Should we, as a collective public, ask for them to come?

It would be History changing no doubt, but even the being that wrote this said that they can't solve our problems.

But he/she/it didn't say they couldn't or wouldn't.

But it's cool how they think of us all as Mankind and how we are all the same.

And no NotoriouslyLoud, Fusion doesn't count. :lol:

Edited by Bigpimpin91

IMO whoever wrote that has an agenda. In the letter itself it says only a small portion of information is diffused, the least upsetting part. I think it's written to try to get people to act like they would if there was a higher race out there watching, or at least think about it.

I could only force myself to read the first third of the letter. Unless the keyboard it was written on has no "z" key, the person writing it is from a part of the world where it is common to replace z with s. And there were grammatical errors as well:

civilisation

realised

organised

Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet.

I guess the aliens didn't proof read? I just think it wasn't that well written- just had some big words thrown in to make it seem fancy.

I don't rule out aliens existing, but this letter still doesn't explain them turning all those cows asses inside out. :blink:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

most days im quite sure i had a child with an alien

rofl hahaha :lol:

*ahem* yeah i think there HAS to be some sort of life out there. like seriously...look at pics of the universe. you can see pics where our whole GALAXY is just one little dot amoungst tonnnnnns of starts and other shit out there. how can we be the ONLY ones? especially if you take the evolution side of things. now they might not be super advanced green aliens flying around in light speed ships or anything, but just as simple as single cell organisms or animals or a bunch of sea creatures. who knows...but it'd be sweeeeet if we found life on other planets