49ers Fans Should Be Very Concerned

Your team sucks. I will admit that I gave the 49ers way too much credit earlier in the year. I actually thought they had a chance to go 13-3....lol. What should concern you? Well, should we start with the quarterback controversy? Silly, really. I mean, what does the QB matter in SF's scheme? All he really is, is a middle man. Coach calls the plays, he hands the ball off to Frank Gore. Without Frank Gore, no team, no wins. No brains, no headache. Can you even tell me who your QB will be in the playoffs? Go ahead and put it on record right now, who will it be? You have a 50/50 shot, good luck on your pick.

So now you have the chance to lose the NFC west title to the Seahawks in Seatlle if you don't win tonight AT New England. Wow. Are you scared? Are you worried? And you even have the chance to lose the wild card to the Rams, who, for some reason, you guys couldn't even beat at home. Pathetic.

Well, there is SOMETHING you can hang your hat on.......you play Arizona the last week of the regular season. After being destroyed by New England tonight and the Seahawks next week, at least you'll have the chance to finish the year with a win. 10-5-1.....Niners. Hahah

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Your whole post is just stupid. Yes a 9ers fan, no not butt hurt just calling it as I see it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What the hell? No argument? Everyone agrees with me? No Green Bay homers wanna talk smack?

Seriously disappointed.....

It seems this is your only point. Or only intention

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Your whole post is just stupid. Yes a 9ers fan, no not butt hurt just calling it as I see it.

I second this. Rams Here though, I remember last time you were talking shit and had the Seahawks all high and mighty, They would easily take the Rams yada yada, Rams won. You come up with a million excuses as to why. But next year should be interesting, Rams are still rebuilding. We need some receivers, But yeah next year the NFC West will be some strong contenders.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I second this. Rams Here though, I remember last time you were talking shit and had the Seahawks all high and mighty, They would easily take the Rams yada yada, Rams won. You come up with a million excuses as to why. But next year should be interesting, Rams are still rebuilding. We need some receivers, But yeah next year the NFC West will be some strong contenders.

Yeah, I also said I thought the 49ers were a far better team than the Seahawks and would easily win the NFC West. Obviously, I was wrong as the Seahawks have a shot at overtaking them. What's wrong with you guys, too mamby-pamby for a little football shit-talking?

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

This thread is now about pie.

apple_pie.jpg

that looks really good haa

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Mmm. Talking about pie. Was my pops favorite pie.

Lemon%20Meringue%20Pie%202008.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived