ric006 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 i get all that too never got yelled at for that stuff though but my company makes near a 700 dollars an hour if i go out so
MIKE-2U Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I deliver furniture for my job, and some times people tip. Other dont. I do think i deserve to be tipped only IF we are asked to go out of our way to move there current furnitjre that they have not purchased. Some people just expect us to move there furinture and all that. Im talking these people ask us to move there old sofa and love seat to a basement move tv cabnet to curb and so on. Tip can be 5 dollars, just something to say thanks we apprecate it. I have noticed the least likely people tip. Also people that clearly are tight on money. I always tip my waitress, barber, etc 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
ric006 Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 i always tip thru the year to but during december i only go to one place to eat and pick a new place every year just a bigger tip cuz i know some need the money and some dont but when i go out in december with my kids to eat i tip big just once this month
SWIFT Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I deliver furniture for my job, and some times people tip. Other dont. I do think i deserve to be tipped only IF we are asked to go out of our way to move there current furnitjre that they have not purchased. Some people just expect us to move there furinture and all that. Im talking these people ask us to move there old sofa and love seat to a basement move tv cabnet to curb and so on. Tip can be 5 dollars, just something to say thanks we apprecate it. I have noticed the least likely people tip. Also people that clearly are tight on money. I always tip my waitress, barber, etc I totally understand this. I own a Moving company and a Delivery business for 2 major furniture stores. People expect you to do anything they ask because they paid that small delivery fee. I tell all my guys not to move things unless its some old lady or handicapped person. People just take advantage of you all they can. And they are the first person to call in on you if you happen to scratch a wall while "doing them a favor" lol 2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's 4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low 2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4 Rockford Pro Audio front stage 9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio 2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals
OrionStang Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I tip the bitches that make me feel like they want me very well. Flirt with me, fake it, I don't care. I will tip 50% if they "act" like they want the cock. On the same token, if the server is all fucked up, or slow (especially this), they get shit, like 5%. Oh, and don't get me started on male servers. I'm sorry, but that's a bitches job, and I probably won't tip them much since they have taken away from my fantasy 'good meal/hot bitch' experience. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
soundstream15 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I tip the bitches that make me feel like they want me very well. Flirt with me, fake it, I don't care. I will tip 50% if they "act" like they want the cock. On the same token, if the server is all fucked up, or slow (especially this), they get shit, like 5%. Oh, and don't get me started on male servers. I'm sorry, but that's a bitches job, and I probably won't tip them much since they have taken away from my fantasy 'good meal/hot bitch' experience. Hmmmm.. Lol good point Also male waitress's are annoying and seem rather dumb. Just my experience
OrionStang Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Male server=Fag=You ain't getting shit. Get a fucking real mans job. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
poorfish88 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I tip the bitches that make me feel like they want me very well. Flirt with me, fake it, I don't care. I will tip 50% if they "act" like they want the cock. On the same token, if the server is all fucked up, or slow (especially this), they get shit, like 5%. Oh, and don't get me started on male servers. I'm sorry, but that's a bitches job, and I probably won't tip them much since they have taken away from my fantasy 'good meal/hot bitch' experience. Learn to pick up women. Don't just trap the ones that have to talk to you.
ThatGuyWithAJetta Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I tip the bitches that make me feel like they want me very well. Flirt with me, fake it, I don't care. I will tip 50% if they "act" like they want the cock. On the same token, if the server is all fucked up, or slow (especially this), they get shit, like 5%. Oh, and don't get me started on male servers. I'm sorry, but that's a bitches job, and I probably won't tip them much since they have taken away from my fantasy 'good meal/hot bitch' experience. Had a male server today at b dubs didn't even tell us his name or anything and i asked us one time how are food was so i gave him like a dollar !999.5 Volkswagen Jetta 1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15 Powerbass 1500,1
scoobywrx05 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Male server=Fag=You ain't getting shit. Get a fucking real mans job. Lmfao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.