Jump to content

i will not tip anymore on my christmas


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been going to out to eat every year for 8 years and tipped the waitress 100 dollars on a meal that cost from 15 to 30 usually get a merry xmas or something, This waitress took the check looked inside as i was tieing my daughters shoes and she just went huh and walked away. The story in my book always says one person screws it up nobody else gets it

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

i used to tip twenty dollars no matter what but after repeatedly getting poor service and ppl expecting tips i tip accordingly to how the service is if its shit you get a dollar

Posted

Amazes me how ungrateful people can be. I gotta say though man, don't let one bad apple sour your giving spirit, there are few people as giving and gracious as you and most people WILL be grateful.

Posted

Some people are so ungrateful for other peoples generosity it is sickening.

I wouldn't stop the tradition with one person's poor judgement, there are still good people worth deserving of your generosity.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I know what you guys are saying but damn i gotta work my whole 3 hrs to make that to just give for a tip i could just gave it to my two kids at least they would have appreciate it i mean the lady looked like she was having a tuff time so i thought i would help but got shit on.

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

maybe at a quick glance she just seen a 1 and did not see the two 0's behind it.

IDK.. does sound very ungrateful.

Posted

I hear that man. Sucks that she wasn't appreciative. As others have said she probably doesn't even care about it. But you should also look back at all the other people that you have tipped that big and how they react. For me, I can be tipped nothing or $10 tip on a delivery and I always have a smile on my face and say thank you and have a nice day/night. I always show my appreciation due to the fact some people are barely making ends meet.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Completly understand the last two years me and my kids went out i both a waiter and a waitress run out with take home desert just to say thank you i dont ask for it a simple merry christmas is just fine like i put on the reciept

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Maybe she was having a bad day or something. You don't know the background

What you did was a good thing. I wouldn't make the majority suffer over what one person did :)

Posted

I got in BIG trouble for tipping too big at Hooters on my company card. I was a team leader and had a crew of 4 guys I was responsible for. We traveled out of town and had a per diam rate that we could spend for travel expenses, rental cars, hotels, meals and entertainment. Instead of us each getting our own car and a room at the Marriott and eating at Olive Garden and TGIFridays every night, we got a large SUV, doubles at the Red Roof, and slept 2 to a room, leaving plenty of money left over for entertainment. Bars, strip clubs, you name it.

When the regional manager went through my receipts and saw 100% tips at Hooters, he blew a gasket! Although he couldn't get too too mad because we spent less than any of the other traveling teams that were driving luxury rentals and staying in high dollar hotels. LOL

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...