Amish Buggy Sound System (will own yours)

Truconcept

certin typed do all the basic labor work but can have lights and certin things..AMISH MAFIA just had a pink my buggy contest like a buggy carshow

did u see those two main guys have a new Cadillac and a Mercedes? O.o

guy opens up the barn and i expected a buggy, nope a new Cadillac cts wtf

LOL I just caught that show yesterday and of course its fake but was better than the "reality shows" on TruTV.

You are talking about Rumspringa Neu. They have a show about it called Breaking Amish.

Amish always makes me think of this:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I worked at abc warehouse in Michigan, it was the Mennonites, which is different then Amish but most people group them together.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

study up on the Amish a bit. i learned this from a few documentaries over the years. there is a time in there life where they have the choice to stay in the fold or leave. there is a 1 or 2 year window where they can experiment with the normal world. it's sometime around 17-19. i realize i'm being a bit vague but the point is they really aren't breaking the rules or lying to us all. its the rights they are given for a short period of their life. its a coming of age thing. sooo glad i am not in their shoes!

NEUMAN

Tell you the truth the videos are cool but if you look at the amish they dont have the problems our societies have these days and they been doing what they been doing for a long time. there shit is all about family they have guns they dont just go kill people and if something happens to one of them everyone one knows, i personally think we moved to fast cuz when we were like that we were all good then we got the fighting with the guns and drunks and all just went from there

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

study up on the Amish a bit. i learned this from a few documentaries over the years. there is a time in there life where they have the choice to stay in the fold or leave. there is a 1 or 2 year window where they can experiment with the normal world. it's sometime around 17-19. i realize i'm being a bit vague but the point is they really aren't breaking the rules or lying to us all. its the rights they are given for a short period of their life. its a coming of age thing. sooo glad i am not in their shoes!

NEUMAN

Tell you the truth the videos are cool but if you look at the amish they dont have the problems our societies have these days and they been doing what they been doing for a long time. there shit is all about family they have guns they dont just go kill people and if something happens to one of them everyone one knows, i personally think we moved to fast cuz when we were like that we were all good then we got the fighting with the guns and drunks and all just went from there

There modern Aboriginies!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived