Let's talk about the lesser popular part of the 2nd Amendment.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Everyone knows all about the right to bear arms, but what about a well regulated Militia? Why have we gotten rid of our peoples militia, in favor of a Federal Army?

I firmly believe that we need to go back to our roots, and either extremely limit or completely dissolve our Federal Army. I think this is one of the MANY boundaries that the Federal government has stepped over that we need to re-designate to more sovereign states. Our founding fathers were very intent on people over state over federal rights. I believe it will make our country safer overall, not only by foreign threats, but internal ones as well.

Not convinced? Let's talk about Switzerland.

Switzerland has no standing army. It is all one big peoples militia. And it is one of the safest countries in the world! Only 0.7 murders per 100,000 populous per year. (0.5 done with firearms) In comparison, the U.S. has 4.2 murders per 100,000 per year. (6x Switzerland's rate)

Switzerland has 47 guns per 100 people. Almost all adult males are in the militia and have their own gun, with a high percentage of which being fully-automatic rifles. (Mostly the Sig SG 550)

Why do I suspect this will make our country safer as a whole? State militias can respond very quickly to foreign and domestic attacks, and in todays modern technology, other states will follow for support shortly thereafter.

People will feel more confident that their government is doing what they want them to do (And the government will have to), since THEY are the ones with the guns (The whole point of the second amendment!). Criminals today take advantage of people who are unarmed. If most of the people around them are armed, especially with assault rifles, they'll be much less likely to do anything drastic, crime rates will plummet, murder rates will plummet, people will feel much safer in society. With most people around them armed, rare attempts at mass shootings will be cut short by good samaritans also with guns.

We also really have no business meddling with other countries affairs. It's not OUR responsibility to free the people of other nations. We earned our independence pretty much on our own, and so should they. It's better that way, because people who are handed things lose appreciation of it, and shortly lose it again. Only by gaining in independence through their own means, will they be able to appreciate why they need to keep it.

I'm sure I'll have other things to say about this later on, but I'm tired, so discuss!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I disagree. Our military is one of the strongest in the world. It needs to stay for a deterrent.Not to mention if you throw those millions of able bodied working men into the job pool it's going to plunge us even further into a recession.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well that and nyc is a shithole lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I definitely think we at least need to re implement state militias. And why do we need to spend so much on our Army? I think the fact that we're the most armed country in the world is enough of a deterrent, that why Japan never invaded us "We cannot invade mainland U.S. There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass". Just need to make sure that our high number of armed citizens are properly trained and armed for any sort of threat.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Just because we have a lot of guns doesn't mean we are trained to use them as a life taking device. There are alot of people who would lay down their arms at first sign of conflict in hopes of being spared as well. We spend so much to stay on top. Technology is involving if we don't spend that money we wont be on top for long. Im all for cutting spending just not there. Foreign aid sure. Welfare lazy fucks absolutely. But that moneybis going to pay the boys who are willing to do the fighting so there is no draft when the next world war jumps off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

• 2 weeks later...

National Guard homie. We have been using them in foreign conflicts but the National Guard IS our National Militia. There are TWO National Guard Special Forces Groups as well as every other sort of unit. The Guard SF can train locals to defend their states, they do it better than any other country EVER.

Bro, let's look at the definition of a militia first:

militia

An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.

A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.

The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.

I think we have a militia, i.e. the draft. Able to call to arms anyone able-bodied and over 18. That is there to keep our states free (I don't think that it is well regulated, but that's another story).Let's say we had an attack from a few foreign countries at once, and the military itself couldn't keep up. We could be drafted into service, and may even have to bring our own weapons to use, given that the army didn't have enough to keep up with the huge draft.In a situation like this, the right of the people to bear arms is quite necessary to security of a free state.

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

Who will pay your militia ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived