Blue Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Glad you're alive bro. Just take it easy for the next couple of months. That is a serious crash that you endured. Glad to hear that you are proving doctors wrong, but just take is slow. Don't want to damage some stuff more than it already is. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 I have a plate and 10 screws in my leg and two rods four special mount things and a bone fusion in my back.... The vertebra that was shattered was removed so I have one less now and about 6'' of my back doesnt move anymore Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Beanz Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Man thats crazy dude good thing your still alive. Keep positive man you got another chance in life That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 Good thing was that I was at work Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
sprkn_ranger Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Good thing was that I was at work That should atleast help out financially, but still, very terrible accident to be involved in. Just glad you made it through with your life man. Stay positive man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Sosebee Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Seeing stuff like this really makes me step back and look with what I'm doing with my life and how everything I take for granted can be taken away. Glad you are alive and Godspeed on your recovery. 2005 Chevy Colorado Pioneer avic-x930bt Alpine pdx-m12 Alpine pdx-f4 Focal is 165 Focal ic 165 Sundown SA 15 D4 Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire Kicker 12 awg speaker wire XS Power D2400 DC Power 270 H/O Alt
sayhuh? Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Damn man. Glad you are ok and sry you had to go thru that. Love your motivation too. Prove em wrong!! Blown
armykyle1 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Speed limit was 55 I was doing very close to that... He was doing probably 65-70 I have pics of the focus somewhere I'll try to post them I've come to realize that im.not invincible and life is fragile that's why im starting a new sleeve tattoo in February to never forget this and my second chance lots of therapy ahead of me... Doctors told me I may never walk again.... The day after my back surgery I stood up with two broken legs ...with the help of a walker I was in icu for a week and in the hospital for a month I could have walked myself to the car but I have become very weak and get tired very easily Glad you're ok, considering the alternative. Docs told me I would never walk unassisted again after I got shot. Hard work, surgeries and staying motivated is the key. Limitations of the human body are largely psychological. Lets say you only gey 75-80% use back, you will be able to adapt and compensate and function as 100%. My right leg is weak still, but I can run full speed for a little bit now. Stay focused on recovery and you'll make leaps and bounds. Get depressed and puss out, you'll fall into exactly what they say. No matter how impossible it seems, it's not. PM if you need to chat or any advice. I dealt with severe physical trauma and did above and beyond the max accepted levels. Good luck, TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Noel989 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 I have a plate and 10 screws in my leg and two rods four special mount things and a bone fusion in my back.... The vertebra that was shattered was removed so I have one less now and about 6'' of my back doesnt move anymore You g Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 I have a plate and 10 screws in my leg and two rods four special mount things and a bone fusion in my back.... The vertebra that was shattered was removed so I have one less now and about 6'' of my back doesnt move anymore You got any pics I got 8 screws 2 rods a cage and a bone fusion on my upper back 1 discs below were the neck starts I'm pretty flexible Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.