WOW, who is this guy and why have we never seen him before?

:popcorn:

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

So much wrong info in that video it's not even funny. He undercuts his argument about blacks voting for Obama because he was black by saying they'll vote for any democrat. The stupidity is strong with this one. Allen West you have a kindred spirit out there.

And you completely miss the point. You were probably one of the people who voted without knowing why you were voting for who you did.

What exactly would be his point? That he hates his own race? That all the "savage monkey niggroes" (misspelled purposely) out there just want handouts. Or that he hates "Barack Hussein Obama". I think it's funny he thinks blacks have been brainwashed by Democrats but it's obvious he has been brainwashed to talk about his own people the way he does. And I definitely know why I voted for who I did.

Im sorry, I thought we where all Americas. I didn't know we had to stick up for our race no matter the issue. I'm half black myself and i understand this guys words quite clearly. Although, you don't need to be "black" to relate to the issue at hand. You comment about him saying "niggroes" alot. Well let me tell you this... there is a difference between a black men and "niggoes". Which is the lack of mental capability to think and act of your own accord. These people are also the same ones that blame the government for all their short coming but at the same time they always have their hands out.

perfect example right here:

You're right we are all Americans, And yes I have seen Chris Rock's routine on the difference between blacks and niggas. :) Any "message" this guy had is severely undercut by his apparent self-hate and factual errors. I already mentioned his undercutting that 'blacks only voted for Obama because he's black' argument. I followed the campaign quite abit and I didn't hear any widespread discussion of Romney being racist which he also mentioned. He didn't offer any insight as to why Romney (or anyone else) would be a better choice, it was just a Allen West style rant against black people and Obama. I know in this age of Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh that it is envogue to hate someone that is not on your side but talking like this guy is not helpful. If you got some issues, you need to be respectful and most importantly FACT BASED. We need that kind of discourse if we really want to solve any of the nation's problems.

The general public isn't looking for facts and long winded debates. They serve self and are first in line for whatever looks most convenient or promises to give the most benefit with the least amount of effort on their part.

I just finished a paper on voter id laws, in which I researched the history of the electoral process and how it could have been swayed by either voter disenfranchisement or fraud. A lot of the handouts and hidden agendas were so close to my research that I couldn't help but to stumble upon them while writing my paper.

I had made myself sick while writing this paper, and had to step away several times... Some of the stupidity and things that go on behind the scenes will infuriate you if you actually knew about them. It took everything that I had to stay on topic and not branch off onto other subjects, because it just hit me so hard.

I think the "Obama Stash" video was a perfect representation of the mindset of the majority of these self-serving fools. I mean look at the epicenters of corruption, where are the always centered? Around the biggest government implements and usually around the most liberal of areas. (Washington, DC... Chicago, IL...)

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

. I followed the campaign quite abit and I didn't hear any widespread discussion of Romney being racist which he also mentioned. He didn't offer any insight as to why Romney (or anyone else) would be a better choice, it was just a Allen West style rant against black people and Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLcT4p5l1oA&list=UU1g1imYIlcjt47kuHjlBzZA&index=5

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived