ric006 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i remeber like ten years ago i got pulled over though i was in big trouble and the cop called another unit they just both wanted to see what i had
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 I wish he asked for a demo. I had the comfortably numb que'd up lol My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
will77530 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 might want to look up how that works...doesnt really make sense to me
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 Can anyone help me find the info? I'm actually very interested in finding it. I believe the cop was making stuff up. No ticket from mid 140's going down the beach? Either I'm lucky, or he was busting my balls to try and catch something else since the Florida law means bass can be as loud as I want. Anyone? My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
will77530 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i do a 43 and got a warning during hot august nights so there is that chance he was being nice
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 I haven't metered yet but I pretty much know what I'm hitting. Long story short people know its way louder then a swap shop system. I just am not sure why I didn't get a ticket. Anyone else? Was I lucky that he could have infact given me a ticket for breaking county law .... Or was he trying to scare me and using the bass as an excuse to find something else My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
soundstream15 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 good thing you didnt get a tricket man=)
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 look up the definition of preemption violation. A local law can not overturn state law THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 look up the definition of preemption violation. A local law can not overturn state law So in other words, I didn't break any laws with my bass. And he used that as a reason to pull me over.... And tried to see if I could fail to produce anything or could find anything to get me in trouble.. And when I had everything and I didn't disrespect him, and my liscense came up clean he had to let me go? He didn't even say he "gave me a warning" he literally just said, just keep your windows up and enjoy your bass in your car please. Have a good night. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 youll have to fight it. And it wont be easy but it can be overturned.. I just realized you didnt get a ticket. Yes he used that as his probably cause to profile you. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.