Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 look up the definition of preemption violation. A local law can not overturn state law I could be wrong here, but I don't think they made a law that said you CAN be loud, the state just no longer says that you can't be loud. So basically the state took their hands off, which would mean the cities/counties are free to decide on their own noise ordinances. Sorta like how there's no federal minimum drinking ages, so each state is free to set it where they want. At least that's how I understand it, again I could be wrong. I believe this makes sense My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
glockman513 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Glad it worked out. There are a lot of cool cops out there, but realize that how they act and treat you are directly proportionate to your attitude. And what they're pulling you over for; if you were doing something really really stupid, then yeah they'll automatically be pissed off. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
n8ball2013 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 ok you guys do what you feel the need to then. I know what I was speaking about. I see it all the time because of firearms forums. A park or a state owned or federally owned place posts a sign stating that you cant have firearms there. Since by federal and state law that governs those spaces a municipality can not create their own rules to infringe on the rights set forth by the state or federal government. Since florida just passed this and stated it violated your constitutional rights how would this be any different>? There is just no precedent for it. But you guys feel free to do your own research it means nothing to me in the least. I dont bang around in areas that are cop heavy to begin wtih since Im not trying to be an asshole in public. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
8ight Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Fun is illegal. Deal with it. I'm gonna hate
RooTxBeeR Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 ok you guys do what you feel the need to then. I know what I was speaking about. I see it all the time because of firearms forums. A park or a state owned or federally owned place posts a sign stating that you cant have firearms there. Since by federal and state law that governs those spaces a municipality can not create their own rules to infringe on the rights set forth by the state or federal government. Since florida just passed this and stated it violated your constitutional rights how would this be any different>? There is just no precedent for it. But you guys feel free to do your own research it means nothing to me in the least. I dont bang around in areas that are cop heavy to begin wtih since Im not trying to be an asshole in public. I can understand for a park or something owned by the state, in my statement I was referring to sound ordinances in place by townships and individual counties, would that still be the same for that then based off what you said? On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 I am not trying to argue, I just want some concrete stuff to start researching, sure I normally keep it down where people can hear me and I always turn it down going through neighborhoods, but this time I just felt like he had no reason to pull me over. I was boomin when I was alone and when I got with in 100 feet of another car (happened to be his) I turned it down, sure they prob notice me coming up when I'm that loud but its not like I wasn't trying to be as respectful as possible, knowing bass caries pretty far doesn't help. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
tefik95bass Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 Stand 25 ft away from him and yell something over to him. Do you still get a ticket? 2007 Trailblazer LS 4.2Pioneer DEH7400hd1 XS Power S3400(front)1 XS Power D3400(rear)150A stock alt 15" DC Audio XL m21 Crescendo BC2000d
ric006 Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 its just if the cop is a dick or not but that is why they make the att button
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.