is not an assault riffle. it can have a 75 round drum and its not an assault rifle.. the media and anyone that wants can call them what they think but my rifles will never be an assault rifle..

bu the way there is no such thing as a semiauto AK47.. an AK47 has always been a full auto

all the ones you see at guns store are just look alike.. just like every AR you see there..

a assault rifle is a fully automatic rifle, hold the trigger and it continues to shoot, what you have with AR 15s and the semi auto AKs are sporterized rifles *think I made up a word here* but they are sport rifles with assault rifle attachments...

and its called a magazine, not clip..

and yes, my AK at my house is a SPORTS RIFLE, just because it has a underfolding stock, which is also an attachment that comes on an assault rifle, deems it an assault rifle..

only the fact that TRUE assault rifles are fully auto.. which again as some one stated, costs thousands upon thousands of dollars...

if that doesnt make sense to you, then I suggest dropping the subject LOL

ohh i understand what your saying.

gun guys definitions of things is different than the governments.

now work with me here and try not 2 get mad...... isnt it "not much work" 2 modify a semi auto rifle into a fully automatic?

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

a assault rifle is a fully automatic rifle, hold the trigger and it continues to shoot, what you have with AR 15s and the semi auto AKs are sporterized rifles *think I made up a word here* but they are sport rifles with assault rifle attachments...

and yes, my AK at my house is a SPORTS RIFLE, just because it has a underfolding stock, which is also an attachment that comes on an assault rifle, deems it an assault rifle..

only the fact that TRUE assault rifles are fully auto.. which again as some one stated, costs thousands upon thousands of dollars...

now work with me here and try not 2 get mad...... isnt it "not much work" 2 modify a semi auto rifle into a fully automatic?

its a decent bit of work, and you need to be able to mill a few things down

but its not a gun guy definition, its what the true definition of assault rifle means.. you can look it up... LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

not really.. a regular joe cant..maybe a gunsmith but i doubt they would want to lose license to do something stupid.. plus did you see the video i posted? they claim to have confiscated thousand of them and not a single one was converted to full auto.. if it was that easy it would have been done

its not easy to convert to full auto. You need a sear block. A part that is pretty heavily regulated. Sure you could make one but you could also blow up a gun if its not perfect.

BCM-A2X-2T.jpg?1349512079

that is the flash suppressor they are talking about. Its main purpose is to expel the spent gas sideways and not forward. its not meant to really hide the hsooter because you;re still going to get a flash but its meant to not blind the shooter in low light situations. If youve ever shot in low light its not htat bad regardless. thte logic is you shouldnt be shooting in the dark anyways I guess. it really is a witch hunt. There are so many more deaths a year caused by other things and no one cares. they arent a sexy death so it goes unnoitced.Hell last night some nutjob woman pushed a guy in front of a subway train in nyc. Pretty horrible right? Yet you probably wouldnt have heard about it if I didnt say anything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you want ill show you what they are talking about tomorrow. its not what you are picturing im sure

as for hunting an ar15 is the single most common wild hog and coyote gun in the us. im on a tablet now ill post more toorrow

i wish u would use quotes sometimes im so confused with who your responding 2 lol

ive seen alot of your guns and why your afraid 2 look at your credit card statement :snipersmilie:

im really wondering if miguels thinks a 30 round clip equipped semi auto ak47 with a scope too

is not an assault rifle

It is not an Assault Rifle.. The AK's still require you to pull the trigger every time you want to fire they are not fully automatic :)

Its a decent amount of work and the sear to do it is like 15-20,000 dollars. I dont believe that civilians can get the part legally though.. DONT quote me on that but I dont think you can get the parts to do so

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

idk i think this guy did it with some string a paperclip and a rubber band.....

he shows with an airsoft gun for legal reasons but says it would work on any firearm

his only con is that u cant touch the string @ 3:15

and if u tried with a real gun the recoil would kick your ass

http://youtu.be/qsPN7Iprfp0

i liked a youtube comment on this vid:

Any legal gun owner doesn't really want to convert the guns they own (Legally)

into non-legal machine guns due to the fact that when they get caught,

they can no longer own any firearms.

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

one thing. the string would impede the blow back operation for one. Jammomatic

holding it that low would cause limp wristing. Jammomatic

id like to see the rope burn youd get out of trying to hold that twine in place as the slide blows back about a hundred times harder than that airsoft.

oh and its a felony. You go to jail

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived