Herokight Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Oh shit man. Fuck the sunroof hating you, I think the whole car does. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
boom50cal Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 I can't stop watching this video! You've reached a new level of LS badass, kind sir. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
SilveradoGoesBang Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Dam, looks like a little bit of flex haha "SilveradoGoesBang" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/ 2 FI BTL 18's CT Sounds 7k 2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place
tdsa23 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 DAMN i want a another Vid showing everything in there XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
SilveradoGoesBang Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 DAMN i want a another Vid showing everything in there X2 "SilveradoGoesBang" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/ 2 FI BTL 18's CT Sounds 7k 2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place
glockman513 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 loco, motha effin loco If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
revoracing247 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 now that's some good flex! if i bought that car from you used i'd be so confused on why theres a tear in the door with no signs of punctures lol ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
OBI Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 I'm proud of you, I can't really talk about good looking doors, mine are fuggin ugly. lol , fur covers everything lol. Daz cray cray Looks like it hurts being in there lol It really messes with your body thats for sure lol. wish i could get a demo ! beast of a setup ! Fi FTW ! Thanks man. Where you located? Oh shit man. Fuck the sunroof hating you, I think the whole car does. Yes it is! Im planning to fix that real soon though! I can't stop watching this video! You've reached a new level of LS badass, kind sir. Thanks man! Glad you liked the video! Ill try and get some more up soon. Dam, looks like a little bit of flex haha Just a tad! DAMN i want a another Vid showing everything in there Check out my build log. DAMN i want a another Vid showing everything in there X2
OBI Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 loco, motha effin loco Thanks man! now that's some good flex! if i bought that car from you used i'd be so confused on why theres a tear in the door with no signs of punctures lol I'll probably never be able to sell this car! lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.