OBI Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Didn't read most of the comments. Not sure if its been said. But supersize me is a deceiving lie. Lots of eating was done off camera for him to get that fat and un healthy. If you want to watch a real documentary watch "fat head" much better and much more informative.
LT.Smoke Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 For the love of god STOP quoting each other... Its getting ridiculous now... Also that movie was Bullshit... Plain and Simple Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
K_SubieXT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 I'm all for new resources. and as far getting weed recreationally it's a little different where I am, people around here would probably trust their dealer more than a dispensary and could care less where it came from so legalizing seems like it wouldn't do much where and maybe towns like mine My 95 Jeep Cherokee Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/157643-1995-jeep-cherokee-build-sub-is-in-and-playing/
SoCaLBaMF Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 This guy still lives on.. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2011-05-21-big-mac-milestone_n.htm 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 He's so obese and fat...lol. If people are wanting to eat healthier I definitely don't want them feeling attacked. We all got to be happy. I just disagree with the movie. Hell...I haven't had fast food in like...2 months, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
LT.Smoke Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 He's so obese and fat...lol. If people are wanting to eat healthier I definitely don't want them feeling attacked. We all got to be happy. I just disagree with the movie. Hell...I haven't had fast food in like...2 months, lol. You're naturally fluffy you big ass Samoan ice fisherman lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 LOL. Ha ha ha, my Samoan genetics are hard to overcome. I was being sarcastic on Mr. 25,000. I could really go for a McKinley Mac right now...a big mac with quarter pound patties Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Watch the bass Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Me 18 year´s ago, beer, fastfood and so on, often in the wrong times (late at night) 410 pound´s Me 7 year´s later with changed and still holding habbit´s 240 pound´s I was sad about myself, kicked myself in the ass and im happy that i took the chance to change my live. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
LT.Smoke Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 LOL. Ha ha ha, my Samoan genetics are hard to overcome. I was being sarcastic on Mr. 25,000. I could really go for a McKinley Mac right now...a big mac with quarter pound patties Damn that sounds awesome Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
SoCaLBaMF Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 All this talk on McDonalds is making me hungry.... McDonalds it is!! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.