TeamHT Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Mcgangbangs!! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Baydestrian Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 The liver thing is true, I've had a bad fast food addiction for years. I finally had a blood test done this past September and she found I had high level of enzymes in my liver meaning it is inflammed. After a few more blood tests and a sonogram, the sonogram revealed I have fatty liver from my poor diet, which is probably why I haven't really enjoyed drinking alcohol for a while now. I've cut way back on fast food/fatty foods, not completely but way more than before. Still need to go in and get another blood test done to see how my liver is healing. Of course hemp makes the most sense to be legalized but it will hurt the big guys who control everything right now. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Watch the bass Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 The liver thing is true, I've had a bad fast food addiction for years. I finally had a blood test done this past September and she found I had high level of enzymes in my liver meaning it is inflammed. After a few more blood tests and a sonogram, the sonogram revealed I have fatty liver from my poor diet, which is probably why I haven't really enjoyed drinking alcohol for a while now. I've cut way back on fast food/fatty foods, not completely but way more than before. Still need to go in and get another blood test done to see how my liver is healing. Of course hemp makes the most sense to be legalized but it will hurt the big guys who control everything right now. That´s the reason why they don´t legalize, secondly you have to be very busy because cannabis make you lazy . "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Baydestrian Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Cannabis doesn't make you lazy, being lazy makes you lazy. Look at athletes and entertainers who are known for smoking, they aren't lazy. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RooTxBeeR Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 Cannabis doesn't make you lazy, being lazy makes you lazy. Look at athletes and entertainers who are known for smoking, they aren't lazy. Some people shouldn't smoke, just like some people shouldnt own a gun or drive a car. If you have a good head on your shoulders, pot will not effect you negativly, but its the same with everything. If your in a bad place, almost anything can make it worse. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 i personally blames spoons and forks This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Baydestrian Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I blame Sporks! lmfao I blame myself and the convenience of fast food 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
RooTxBeeR Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 I blame Sporks! lmfao I blame myself and the convenience of fast food Conviencience is to blame for all our probs On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
TeamHT Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Irresponsibility. Convenience is just a tool we've deluded ourselves into thinking it's ok. I see every issue facing our country is this. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
iceman1575 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 We watched that movie in middle school, but I have to say...around this past August, I stopped eating McDonalds and any other fast food (aside from Chick-Fil-A), mainly for monetary issues. About a month later, I stopped in real fast to get a burger and fries on the way to training at the fire department, took maybe two bites into it, and threw it out the window, along with the already chewed food. It absolutely disgusted me, both the burger and the fries. I haven't eaten McDonalds since then, and I refuse to. I'm glad I haven't, I can tell a difference. POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.