check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Looks freakin sweet. Graphics are what I like.

If any of these launch with the PS4 it will be day 1 for me.

Drive club

Killzone Shadow Fall

Watchdogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0GICaRqAao

Can't wait to see what Microsoft does now. I'm set on buying a PS4 but would love to want a Xbox as well.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Credit to IGN.com

At tonight's event we were offered a brief overview of the PlayStation 4's powerful new hardware and a few quick glimpses at its new peripherals, the DualShock 4 and Eye. Now, the company has released additional information about the console's internals and more detail about the controller and new camera.

aaaadualshock22-610x340.png

Sony has confirmed that the PlayStation 4 will be powered by a custom 8-core AMD "Jaguar" x86-64 with integrated graphics APU and "next-generation" AMD Radeon graphics processor capable of driving 1.84 teraflops. As detailed at the event, it will come paired with 8GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory, making it competitive with most gaming-focused PCs on the market. As expected, the system will ship with a Blu-ray drive, built-in 80.211 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, as well as HDMI, Analog-AV, and optical digital output. Sony is giving I/O options a boost with the inclusion of USB 3.0 ports and a mysteriously vague "AUX" port. Each system will ship a "Mono Headset" for cross-game chat and other social features.

What's more, we've gained new insight into the DualShock 4. As we know, the controller sports an integrated touch pad, headset jack, share button, and LED player identifier, but we've now learned that the touch pad features a mechanical button and supports "capacitive type." In addition to the obvious size and ergonomic changes, the DualShock 4 is expectedly gaining a bit of weight, going from 6.77 ounces on the DualShock 3 to 7.4 ounces on the DualShock 4. In addition to helping track a player for motion-based controls, the built-in LED can also be used to represent in-game elements, like a player's overall health.

8492671393_3e3fe6e7d0_b-610x206.jpg

Details were remarkably scant at the event regarding the PlayStation 4 Eye, which has been revealed as having a 1280x800 pixel sensor capable of capturing video at 60 frames-per-second a significant gain over the Kinect's 640x480 30fps sensor. It can also be used to automatically detect players, though Sony hasn't detailed the exact application of the feature.

Also they "say" full remote play from the Vita which I'm super excited about.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'll wait to see what all else they come out with before I decide if I see a need for it.

Controller looks like it has more shit to break easier and I can see myself smashing that share button left and right.

Sounds like it will be decent, but want to see more games as they come available to really justify the unsaid cost.

I'll wait to see what all else they come out with before I decide if I see a need for it.

Controller looks like it has more shit to break easier and I can see myself smashing that share button left and right.

Sounds like it will be decent, but want to see more games as they come available to really justify the unsaid cost.

That's how it was with the ps3. at first, didn't have games. I think there were around 4 games available when it launched, as to which 1 was good. But you knew they were flying off the shelves so better get one quick before good amazing games came out and couldn't get one.

Sheena = pedobear

oooooooohhhh, just realized. When roommate moves out, we are moving the furniture from upstairs to downstairs as my area, and the PS3 might have to have a bigger brother down there to run the real games and it stay upstairs for the wife with the bluray option.

Yup, just justified it to myself pending release cost. :D

I'm as LBox said originally lol. I have to see price, I have to see what games, etc. I bought the ps3 right around launch and... kinda regretted it. don't regret getting it by any means, just then cause 4 games? lol. So if they do the ps4 and there's some good games too? Alright, yeah. But another crappy game launch? I may wait until Feb or so.

I know I'll be asking people how they're getting theirs... like pre-order, waiting outside of a store waiting to open, etc....

edit: pic

130220185810-playstation-4-release-620xa

Sheena = pedobear

its going to need a beast game at launch or sales are going to spike and then tank. If thios is november release Microsoft is now pushing for october.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived