WastedTalent Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 its going to need a beast game at launch or sales are going to spike and then tank. If thios is november release Microsoft is now pushing for october. x2. Lol. I completely agree. I think the ps3 did alright with launch as far as numbers go despite a horrible game launch. But I know I personally am going to hold off on buying it until Feb or March unless the games are there. And definitely see Microsoft now releasing another horrible console. I have no problems with the 360 but the fact they rushed it and KNEW it had problems and still launched it? I don't care if free fix or anything, they knew it had problems and still sold it. So I can see them doing the same thing this time. Sheena = pedobear
Lbox88 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 ^ Welcome to Microsoft lol. ^ think they'll finally incorporate bluray into their system? UBL | Build Log
WastedTalent Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 It's rumored to have it, or nothing at all and everything is digital/over the internet. Sheena = pedobear
sound.of.life Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 Konami needs to step up the MGS Title for the PS4.and that Watch Dogs, it got potential. I think "launch"-wise ps4 will do fine. 1993 Toyota Corolla
n8ball2013 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 I just shot my buddy from microsoft a message but hes west coast so its a bit early over there. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ProMaxx316 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 "Beyond two souls" and "the last of us" would be a massive awesome release for too kick up PS4 sales imo. I do wanna get them for the PS3 but i just might hold out depending when everything gets released. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
nautical7 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 If you can get the ps4 at launch you could buy two and sell the one for double (or something like that) and make your money back. We did that for the ps3 and they were all over eBay selling like crazy.
WastedTalent Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 If you can get the ps4 at launch you could buy two and sell the one for double (or something like that) and make your money back. We did that for the ps3 and they were all over eBay selling like crazy. that's because impossible to find that... which I didn't know. i walked into best buy, they had like 4. I got one and then heard that getting them were impossible basically. I'm wondering about the ps4. Will it be the same? Or will it be where every store seemingly has thousands and no problem getting one. Sheena = pedobear
ProMaxx316 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 seeing how Sony got quite a bit of Info out where is xbox? Are they gonna wait for E3? If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
n8ball2013 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I emailed a guy i know who works at microsoft yesterday. Havent heard back. I dont think hes going tob e able to say though THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.