black ops 2 boosters CAUGHT!

so lets say you are playing domination. on the board iwth the fountain ont it. You've got a guy with a sniper rifle on the team that does not control b just sitting there with a very small field of view shooting people who come into his view and not trying to capture the point. Thats ok? Playing the game right means more than just sitting in one spot. If you're playing an objective based game play the objective. Dont let other people run up points for you and you sit there and go 7-2 with 600 points

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol I hate that guy^^^

Me I cap A. Bam. Then run to B. 8 out of 10 times ill cap B. then I protect both flags and recap as necessary. Sometimes I'll push for C if the rest of the team can't hold A or B

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lol I hate that guy^^^

Me I cap A. Bam. Then run to B. 8 out of 10 times ill cap B. then I protect both flags and recap as necessary. Sometimes I'll push for C if the rest of the team can't hold A or B

I like how you play I do the same

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Lol I hate that guy^^^

Thanks man. That's how Kyle and I roll. We play the objective and 8 out of 10 times just us 2 can handle it and win the match for our team lol

Plus we have a good time doing it!

I don't think I have your psn. What Is it??

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

my k/df is always around 1/1 or worse because I try to play objectives. Sure I can spawn kill and get four or five at one time but meh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol I hate that guy^^^

Thanks man. That's how Kyle and I roll. We play the objective and 8 out of 10 times just us 2 can handle it and win the match for our team lol

Plus we have a good time doing it!

I don't think I have your psn. What Is it??

Damn straight bro...... and we are good at it.....

The best way to fuck with the real hardcore campers (as in those little bitchmade kids who burn an image in their screen from LT/L2-ing so much) is to run into the spot they like to kill everyone in, but shoot back and then run out before he can kill you and go on and continue playing your match avoiding him, and if he's the camper you think he is, he will definitely stay in that same spot expecting you to try to come back any damn second, hearing his own heartbeat because he's so freaked out that you didn't come back......

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

so lets say you are playing domination. on the board iwth the fountain ont it. You've got a guy with a sniper rifle on the team that does not control b just sitting there with a very small field of view shooting people who come into his view and not trying to capture the point. Thats ok? Playing the game right means more than just sitting in one spot. If you're playing an objective based game play the objective. Dont let other people run up points for you and you sit there and go 7-2 with 600 points

Everybody has their own play style. For me in domination, I will farm kills. But at the same time, I do throw in some objective play. Could I play more objectively? Of course. But most of the time, I don't have to. If we start losing, I will play more objectively opposed to getting kills. If we are way ahead, yeah I am only going to focus on kills. I will normally finish a domination game with a 2.0+ K/D, along with 3-10 caps (depending on bad the other team is), and my average defends is about 8 (have had up to 20+ defends on a few games where it was neck-and-neck the entire time).

If you ever want to play n8, just hit me up, I am pretty sure we are still friends on xbox. EDIT: Just checked, we are. If you don't remember, my xbl gt is SweepingShoe

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived