I love how you guys instantly jump on the kid for drilling in his amp, sure it might be stupid and un-needed but he did it, WHO FUCKING CARES. You call him names, say he's stupid, call him a troll but when he responds for being called names for something he does to his own property you flip shit and say he's going to be banned.. get a fucking life.

I'm going to have to agree with this. I know there are some strong and vivid friendships on this site, but I feel like this guy is getting jumped and he is just trying to hold his ground.

I do indeed think that what he did was incredibly idiotic, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spout out unnecessary name calling and tell him he's getting banned. If it was a troll post, he wouldnt have inculded a video proving his actions. It's his property, and if he wants to toss some revenue out the window with a new idea, so be it.

Luke, I cringed when I saw the video, but if its the route you wanted to take with your amp, so be it. Best of luck with the Crossfire, but I do think that and the DC have similar boards and are made in similar houses.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

The ban comment had nothing to do with drilling a hole into the amp. Looked like a troll post from a user with 100 total post to the site. That was the reason for the comment.

I'm no troll Steve knows who I am. The DC 7.5K has no use for me any more it had to be fixed in order so it wouldn't flex or cost me a dime more. That is all. Back in the day they did sh*t like that all the time. It doesn't bother the amp at all. When I test the waters to sell I will post an intense look at the amp for everyone to see. It's still worth a G. No more then 15 hours of play time and has one drill hole whoopy dang doo. It's a 1800 dollar amp. Save 800 bucks get an amp with one hole. Sounds good to me.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

I love how you guys instantly jump on the kid for drilling in his amp, sure it might be stupid and un-needed but he did it, WHO FUCKING CARES. You call him names, say he's stupid, call him a troll but when he responds for being called names for something he does to his own property you flip shit and say he's going to be banned.. get a fucking life.

I'm going to have to agree with this. I know there are some strong and vivid friendships on this site, but I feel like this guy is getting jumped and he is just trying to hold his ground.

I do indeed think that what he did was incredibly idiotic, but that doesn't mean I'm going to spout out unnecessary name calling and tell him he's getting banned. If it was a troll post, he wouldnt have inculded a video proving his actions. It's his property, and if he wants to toss some revenue out the window with a new idea, so be it.

Luke, I cringed when I saw the video, but if its the route you wanted to take with your amp, so be it. Best of luck with the Crossfire, but I do think that and the DC have similar boards and are made in similar houses.

I think it's AB, crossfire, and soundstream in the same house. Not 100% but I think so. Honestly it's all Korean crud haha.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

I will take back my ban comment. Just understand my view of it though. I see a random video posted of someone drilling a hole through a 7.5k amp. None of us know who you are. We don't know each other either. All we know is post count and reputation on the site. I have never seen you post here before and the first thing I see is posting a video drilling a hole through a very expensive amp.

Yea i disagree with so many people bashing him for what he did. Most of you probably don't have systems remotely close to his. Even a authorized seller is just completely bashing him, easy way to lose business there.

i dont know about that. he is a very reputably seller. i doubt he will lose loyal costumers over his opinion

Archived