Daniel J Blitch Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Hey guys, I see a lot of people on this forum but not many from the areas where I live. I play football for UNCC now since I transferred from Wake Forest and live in Charlotte. If anyone lives close to here I would love to meet up sometime and grab lunch. Also if anyone wants to make it for a Football game in the Fall let me know. I can get freeeeeeee tickets. Pm me for my number if you are local. Building an Empire.
KillaCam Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 My cousin does, if you see him beat his ass for me. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 My cousin does, if you see him beat his ass for me. Hahaha I will make sure I do when I see him... I'll tell him you said anything I do to him was okay. Building an Empire.
SMZ2 Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Rocky mount, nc here but that is no where near Charlotte haha. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
THEKINGsBACK Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Raleigh nc... Welcome he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
Nightshade Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 I'm in Greensboro. I was in Charlotte over the weekend. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Daniel J Blitch Posted January 7, 2013 Author Report Posted January 7, 2013 Greensboro and Raleigh aren't far at all, nice to meet you guys! Building an Empire.
sphinxbccp Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 Goldsboro, for now Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
TylerParrish Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 In Raleigh for now. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.