I will pay someone to do this correctly...

YellowC4S

The bitone has an 'auto' setup.

Have you tried it?

If so, is it really that bad?

the bitone does not have an auto setup.

bittune does "kinda" have one but you have to know what its telling you to do for even that to work.

On a separate note. Have you made sure your amps are full passed and that the processor is doing all of the processing? Crazy to see such nice equipment then that sub no offense but they are very far apart in quality.

Mille comp sets usually dont have a problem playing 50 but sound so much more snappy being raised from that point to 70-80. I just find they are for lack of a better word sloppier just letting them slap out the lower frequencies in a 2 way environment. When i went 3 way with the mille set it wasnt as noticable making them play a little lower but obviously the driver is going to sound better not having to play as many frequencies. Also with your cutoff you may as well be playing them as subs as 12db is a pretty soft cutoff point, and your sub should be playing up no problem.

You will get tons of answers on this forum, but trust me.. Most of these guys have no idea the gear you have

Your crossover settings are a little off, but a tune is so much more than that.

By the way.who's bit tune did you use?

There is a BitTuna available at Precision Audio Concepts in flint, MI

The bitone has an 'auto' setup.

Have you tried it?

If so, is it really that bad?

the bitone does not have an auto setup.

bittune does "kinda" have one but you have to know what its telling you to do for even that to work.

On a separate note. Have you made sure your amps are full passed and that the processor is doing all of the processing? Crazy to see such nice equipment then that sub no offense but they are very far apart in quality.

Mille comp sets usually dont have a problem playing 50 but sound so much more snappy being raised from that point to 70-80. I just find they are for lack of a better word sloppier just letting them slap out the lower frequencies in a 2 way environment. When i went 3 way with the mille set it wasnt as noticable making them play a little lower but obviously the driver is going to sound better not having to play as many frequencies. Also with your cutoff you may as well be playing them as subs as 12db is a pretty soft cutoff point, and your sub should be playing up no problem.

Amps are running full range except for the sub amp because I have to use it's crossover. As far as frequency and slope go I have a choice of Butterworth or Linkwitz/Riley filters. I chose the Butterworth for it's warmer sound but if you think difference, let me know. Also what rolloff would you suggest? I listen mostly to jazz, both mainstream and smooth, R&B, Soul and some Classic Rock. I'm not really into the rap/hip hop, country or hard rock. I think that my real problem is that I am used to the sound of the

B&W 802D's that I have in my main listening room.

Kevin

How much treatment has the car received in the way of deadener and/or sound proofing?

What locations are the speakers currently residing in, IE stock locations or in different locations?

Car was mostly stripped and sound deadened and the speakers are all in the stock locations.

Man!?!??..

You have access to a BiT Tune!!!?!..

Epic!!..

Post vids/pics please!!..

And go to SONUS...

SONUS?

http://www.sonuscaraudio.com/contact.html

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived