The one thing that never fails to piss me off about all of the anti gun advocates is that everyone of their security personnel is armed, oh sure take away everyone else's guns but keep your security team armed to the teeth. Just a little bit hypocritical isn't it?

Don't forget that he will have security after he leaves office. What a bastard this pos is!

From an Australian point of view your constitution here are a few points.

1# When your constitution was written firearms were single shot and relatively weak and there for would have been impossible for one person to kill 20 kids.

2# People do not require AR's or other high powered weapons for self defence a pistol works fine.

3# There are already many very high powered weapons that are not allowed to be owned by civilians they are just talking about adding more to that list not completely taking away your right to bare arms.

4# Your fears of not being able to take over the government is stupid as well, the democracy system makes it impossible for your government to do anything too drastic against the people even obama can be arrested and charged.

5# In every modern country there are laws in place to protect innocent life. Drink driving, speeding, building codes such as fire doors etc. High powered firearm restrictions are no different to those, accident or planned massacre they still pose more danger than good.

I know many americans feel strongly about subjects such as firearms and free speech but the truth is the rest of the world sees america as little more than a joke when it comes to your laws. Laughing and cringing about things we read about your legal system is common place at my work. Medicare for example, Australia has had government healthcare for decades and we simply cannot understand why Americans have such an issue with it when it works perfect in so many countries.

This post is not meant as an attack or a troll of any kind, I am simply taking the opposing side to most people on this forum.

#1 i dont think the guys AR that killed 20 kids was a full auto

#2 could have been done with 2 hand guns if needed to be you can buy extended clips

#3 if you keep letting them take shit away eventually you will be left with nothing

#4 our government writes new laws ontop of old laws without a problem you can say democracy all you want but thats just another BS story

#5 we adopted pretty much canadas health care act they hated it so much that they started comming to america for treatment

so if you dont live here or know what the fuck your talking about keep it to yourself

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Meh, I doubt they could take everyones guns away. Let's be honest- if the govt can't find a way to legalize marijuana, they won't be able to get their shit together to ban guns. Just sayin'

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

If there is a war on guns will american soldiers turn against us the people, I'm sure they won't, but other nation's solders most likely. Who knows what BO has up his sleeve.

All we can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

If there is a war on guns will american soldiers turn against us the people, I'm sure they won't, but other nation's solders most likely. Who knows what BO has up his sleeve.

All we can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst

truthfully only the ones that have no familys problable will due to the military is there family but not the rest ive already talked to some of my friends about it

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Let bo do what he wants to do. I'm guessing probably half or more of the people in the USA won't do anything to fight it cause they are afraid of the government. If bo actually does an executive order there probably will be another group of people that put out their own executive order to take care of the problem is my guess. Most of the people in my area have been ready for something like this since Clinton was in office.

The President is the only one able to create executive orders.

You didn't catch on to what I was trying to say. Be careful of what you say on the internet.

Archived