If you can't be bothered to cite anything to help your arguement then don't post. You're just trolling without facts

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for the youtube links N8.

I live in one of the worst states to obtain a gun. In Illinois you have to get a FOID card in order to posses a weapon. The wait time to get a FOID card right now is about 6 months then when you purchase a hand gun is another 72 hour wait.

Yep ca il ny nj ma all suck hardcore

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

so...if the order of gun control is approved....then how would the people defend them selfs from thiefs, murderers, and some random street thugs/gangs or other assholes???

say no to gun control

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Well I don't have the link right now but I found a site that had a list of all the guns that they want to include in the banned list. Problem is that is just a start once they get their way once then they will keep coming back for more until they ban them all.

so...if the order of gun control is approved....then how would the people defend them selfs from thiefs, murderers, and some random street thugs/gangs or other assholes???

say no to gun control

say no to gun control

I hear bricks are still legal... We as a society are working backwords... pretty soon we are going to be living in caves, and defending ourselves with rocks... Damn president is turning us into cavemen...

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I hear bricks are still legal...

But... I can't throw a brick at 1100 ft/sec...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

You don't need to just need to be strong. Plenty of people have been bludgeoned to death by blunt objects

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

That's the main thing. Men have killed each other from day one, and we get better at it every day. We're not the fastest or strongest animals on the planet, so why are we at the top of the food chain? Because we're so good at killing. I mean, I haven't seen any other animals shoot back at or stab any of us humans.

Edit- What I'm getting at is men have killed each other long before guns were ever even thought of with nothing but our bare hands, then clubs and on and on as the technology came into play. Murder is illegal, rape is illegal, theft is illegal, drugs are illegal, but only the law abiding citizens don't do any of those things. Making another law just makes life harder on the law abiding citizens, because the murderers, rapists, thieves, and druggies obviously don't care about the law and how strict it is. They'll find a way to do what they want.

I should be alright if I have any intruders. I'm pretty handy with a knife, and someone that's broken into my house surely wouldn't have a gun since they'd be illegal. Oh wait...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived