Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

can you guys stfu about the impedance rise crap? i think we are all already well aware of what it is and what it does.

Who are you to tell anyone to stfu?

This is STEVE MEADE DESIGNS not krannys forum fun time

becuz i r llama.

Lol "bcuz I r llama". Completely sound logic. Can someone pshop a medal onto kranny's llama?

they are good amps they might not do RATED power but they are good for the price. i found 2 brz 1,700 brand new for 280 soo i can complain about that

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I like the way the look. Looks good IMO. Yeah I wish performance was a little better but for the smaller amps these are great IMO

Plus having those led terminals saves me time from putting my own LEDs in.

Basically saying the led terminal thing is stupid and cheap is such an invalid argument. There are many many many excellent and magnificent builds on here that ass LEDs into their system with plexiglass and it looks great. I don't think it's cheap or whatever shit you guys are saying

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

my only issue with hifonics is. market it for what it is

i would buy the amps if the brx2400 was actually sold as a 1800 watt amp at 12 volts

then the brz2400 should really be called brz1800

my only issue with hifonics is. market it for what it is

i would buy the amps if the brx2400 was actually sold as a 1800 watt amp at 12 volts

then the brz2400 should really be called brz1800

Just sone thibgs to add.

1. Why the fuck is ur volts at 12? U guys bitch to no fuckib g end keep ur volts up anything more than 1v is the end of the damn world. I swear all I hear.

2. 12v would mean ur running basically with car off or ur electical is shit so u should spend more to beef that up. So to me rating at anythibg under like 13.5 is not worth shit on this forum when its all keep ur volts up don't let them drop.

Just stay off the thread if ur gonna bash on BRAND NEW PRODUCTS THAT HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TESTED YET!!!!

But forreal where can u find a NEW amp that does close to 1700w for $160 or something? Not anything underground that's for damn sure.

They are great budget amps leave it at that.

Ok rant over.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

As a matter of fact yes but not my personal amp,it was a couple of friends that had them. Then I showed them what true rms was about with a RF P1000.1bd

How did you show them true rms? Did it maybe go like you telling your friends your amp sucks mines better RF P1000.1bd FTMFW.LOL

As a matter of fact yes but not my personal amp,it was a couple of friends that had them. Then I showed them what true rms was about with a RF P1000.1bd

How did you show them true rms? Did it maybe go like you telling your friends your amp sucks mines better RF P1000.1bd FTMFW.LOL

um no I didn't bash his amp,I clamped them smartass.

Archived