CarAudioFab Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Just beating a dead horse but titebond 2 or 3 -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
n8ball2013 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Has anyone mentioned titebond 2 or 3 yet. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Wood Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Enough Said 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
One Way Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
XmaximuS Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Titebond3 sets to quickly TB2 FTW.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
kjstoken360 Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 Titebond III and Silicone 2005 chevy tahoe heated seats dvd player sunroof 2 kicker 15 in solobarics 1 zx1500.1 amplifier sirius xm radio with bose system
CarbonWarrior Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 gorilla glue and liquid nails dont provide as good a bond as the titebond. They provide a surface bond and thats it. N8ball, I know what you're saying... but, I've had a box I had to tear apart again, and had used CG Liquid Nail. I had to beat the panels apart with a hammer, and when it finally broke, the bonds didnt seperate, the MDF ripped. So... While I agree that Titebone 2 and 3 are awesome... I wont hesitate to use CG Liquid Nail if that's what's in my garage at the time. Kurt
n8ball2013 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Ive used it before too. Cant say that I havent. Ive just graduated onto bigger and better things. Thriugh trial and error. Now ive always got titebond in the shop THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
big dee Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 Titebond III and Silicone silicone sucks. I use caulk that's water based. Easy clean up and grabs an holds better
_paralyzed_ Posted September 11, 2013 Report Posted September 11, 2013 hay guise there's some new titebonds out, titebond II and titebond III. I can't say where I got the info, but you guise should really try it out. Best glue evar!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.