Real96SS Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Lol He/she wants to pay 700+ dollars for a pair of shoes? Those shoes must be somethin nice I sold a pair of shoes last year for $1100 and just sold another pair yesterday for $800. People will pay that much for certain shoes Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Pro7 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Lol He/she wants to pay 700+ dollars for a pair of shoes? Those shoes must be somethin nice I sold a pair of shoes last year for $1100 and just sold another pair yesterday for $800. People will pay that much for certain shoes Yeah haha what ones did you sell for that much? And do you have a collection? Id love to see a pic of it man! I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Katt Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 I've gotten a ton of these, and once you reply to them, they get your email, and then you get more emails like this sent to you. That's why i never use my email, just leave a number to text. But also be careful about that too, I had a guy text me telling me he wanted to buy something of mine, and wanted it shipped to new hamshire. And wanted me to send him an invoice, and once he immediately pays, i ship it right away. So watch who you deal with on there. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
KillaCam Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Photoshop a picture of someone pissing on the shoes and send it to them. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
carlosg_313 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Real96SS Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Lol He/she wants to pay 700+ dollars for a pair of shoes? Those shoes must be somethin nice I sold a pair of shoes last year for $1100 and just sold another pair yesterday for $800. People will pay that much for certain shoes Yeah haha what ones did you sell for that much? And do you have a collection? Id love to see a pic of it man! Air Jordan 9 limited to a little over 2000 pairs- Sold for $1100 Nike Lebron 8 South Beach- Sold for $800 A couple pics of my collection Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Pro7 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Thats a pretty dope collection man! You got $1100 for the bin 9s?! Thats awesome, I love the south beaches, entourage, concords, and christmas's Im in awe right now haha and im just selling my bred 13s for $290 haha I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Real96SS Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Thats a pretty dope collection man! You got $1200 for the bin 9s?! Thats awesome, I love the south beaches, entourage, concords, and christmas's Im in awe right now haha and im just selling my bred 13s for $290 haha I have actually started selling them off cause I have too many hobbies now. I use Ebay mainly and wouldnt even fool with CL just cause I know I would end up shooting somebody for trying to rob me. Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
tacomaguy1 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 No regular person talks like that on Craigslist...first giveaway Team Flex Issues
Pro7 Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Yeah im about to put them on ebay cuz that was my plan the whole time, I was just checkin if there was any interest locally so I wouldnt have to deal with shipping but I guess I shoulda expected this. Do you have any pairs up for sale right now? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.