Pro7 Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Hey guys I posted an ad on craigslist to sell a pair of shoes and this guy messaged me back but theres something strange about hoe hr wants to ship the shoes. Here are the emails he sent me. Why would this guy see a craigslist ad in SD then want them shipped for $400 to somewhere that he hasnt told me yet? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
C-Fizzy Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Yes it's a scam. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
SnowDrifter Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Ehh... I'd stay away ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Pro7 Posted January 18, 2013 Author Report Posted January 18, 2013 Yeah its pretty weird so I guess I'll go with my gut feeling. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
I.V Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 dont have to ask..lol 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Guest Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 ALL craigslist shit should be done with cash only, meeting in person. everything else is straight up bullshit as far as im concerned.
Noel989 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Lol He/she wants to pay 700+ dollars for a pair of shoes? Those shoes must be somethin nice Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Real96SS Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Scam and they will probably send you a fake email saying the money was deposited. You should make a fake Paypal account and see if they will actually deposit it Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.