http://news.yahoo.co...-230414356.html

Holy shit, someone took a gun into a store and didn't kill anyone?! But Obama says guns kill people. /sarcasm. Idk if you guys saw this already or not, but i thought it was worth a share :unknw:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I'm all for gun right and open/concealed carry but really? People like this are just drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

"Extra clips" Bwhahaha

Clip_370310_1464120.jpg

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I'm all for gun right and open/concealed carry but really? People like this are just drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

Except for the direction the muzzle is pointing (I'd choose a strap that pointed the muzzle "up", so that the person to my right doesn't feel like their at gun point), I would do the same thing if I were in an open carry state.

People need to see that guns are in fact NOT bad, and get used to being around them, because I think this country is going to go either one of two ways:

1. Guns are going to be even further regulated, or even banned.

or, what I'm hoping will happen

2. More people will be armed, less stringent gun laws. Possibly more open carry states.

People need to get used to the fact that they live in the worlds most armed country, and understand that the good guy carrying a rifle on his back while shopping, is actually keeping them SAFER.

This guy is making a statement that I can agree with. I wish I could tell him to get a different strap though! lol :P

EDIT:

Here's an article of the same story: http://now.msn.com/man-takes-assault-style-rifle-into-utah-jc-penney

"Guy freaks out customers by taking assault rifle shopping"

"Shoppers who saw Kelley say they never felt threatened"

The media is not even trying to hide their hypocrisy now, huh?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I think this was a stupid move. I know what he was trying to prove but some people purvey messages in the wrong way

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I don't know about you, but if I lived in an open carry state I'd probably carry a rifle on my back everywhere I go.

Apparently, this wasn't the first time he's carried into that JC Penny, but it's just now getting media attention because of the current talk about "assault weapons" bans.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

excessive.....everyone is just becoming excessive about whichever side they're on and it's getting us no-where.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

This was all over the news here.

I was going to post it the day it happened, then didnt.

We get our feathers ruffled here when we hear any and all gun/rights type of issue...

He is perfectly with in his right to do what he did here...... Perfectly with in his rights.

Also,

He did call and told all authorites before he did it.

Hes done it alot of times.

We live 10 miles away, and are in that area all the time.

Right move,.. probably not, but, again, here in our state, this is perfectly with in a persons rights.... and, he was exercising them...

Archived