KyLoGreen Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 I have an soundque hdc312 subwoofer and was going to make a box. 2.75 cubic feet tuned to 32hz do you guys think that this will perform good orotund should I tune it to a higher frequency? Thanks
Quiet Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 I say try it. I'm a fan of low tuned. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
KyLoGreen Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 I say try it. I'm a fan of low tuned. yea I really like hitting the lows thanks for the reply
memphisBred Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 I prefer a slightly wider band... Run your questions by SKYHIGHAUDIO... I think hes a AQ/SQ guru... No? Correct me all if im high.. That's AMI Customs. SkyHigh runs DC SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Kyblack76 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 I prefer a slightly wider band... Run your questions by SKYHIGHAUDIO... I think hes a AQ/SQ guru... No? Correct me all if im high.. That's AMI Customs. SkyHigh runs DC Word...... Thanks for the correction. guess i couldnt delete my post fast enough... Ok then,.. If it was me, Id ask AMI. Cheers and great luck OP SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Joe X Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 If you are looking for strong output tune 35Hz up those subs
KyLoGreen Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 I prefer a slightly wider band... Run your questions by SKYHIGHAUDIO... I think hes a AQ/SQ guru... No? Correct me all if im high.. That's AMI Customs. SkyHigh runs DC Word...... Thanks for the correction. guess i couldnt delete my post fast enough... Ok then,.. If it was me, Id ask AMI. Cheers and great luck OP I'm not sure who your talking about kinda new to the audio world lol do they have a website?
bighossf150 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 no, hes a member here, amicustoms Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Fuck yea,.. his vehicle is epic. Do a search. Youll shit a twinkie...... hella monster build. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.