Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My girl has ink stains :)

Im way to indecisive tho

Posted

Car audio. Why would you want an ink stain on your body?

Hunter dont make me strangle you fool lol

I obviously wasn't specific Bobby in my OP, so I'll clarify for you. Most people that I PERSONALLY know are tatted because they think it looks cool. Like, they spend hundreds for what seems like no apparent meaning (literally).

Now, with that being said.. Its a completely different story to me if your tats have deep meaning behind them. I personally find that shit somewhat interesting.

I didn't mean to offend anyone earlier, but clearly see how it could have lol

Nah no offense taken I love my thousands of dollars in Ink stains lol... They all have meaning dealing with something or someone in my life..

I like fucking with ya hahaha

Shit, you must have lots of guys' portraits on you then :rofl:

You were asking for it... :D

:peepwall: ban hammer time cant touch this

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Ink.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

im in the same boat right now haha. but i get my tattoos from my girls sister for $30 an hour, so i can get alot of tattoos for the price of a system

Without music, life would be an error

Posted

Dang, these threads always crack me up :)

I feel like you just want a reason to make up your mind and buy audio. I mean, you did ask a car audio forum. I'm sure the majority vote would be different if you posted this in a tattoo forum..

Anyways, buy some sweet gear bro.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

I'm personally not into tattoos but it's your call really.

A lot of car audio stuff will eventually break, tattoo will stay with you forever.

I would get car audio stuff though :)

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8238 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...