Would you still slam it ?

Alright. I guess I don't have any choice, if I want you guys to hear the track.....

ehckz, you nailed it, Kanye West produced this original track. Thank God this is a remix, which has very little (maybe none ?) of Kanye's actual voice.... or for that matter, any actual rap. {I like a little rap... about 1 out of every 100 rap songs I hear}

Here's a link to the non-official video... This way, you don't have to look at the stupid MF that produced the original song :) LOL

Oh, it drops at :50 seconds. I have to keep the bass turned all the way down to 'flat' so that I can still keep my volume cranked, without clipping badly, and drowning out all the mids/highs.....

It's only been out a few months. Have you cranked it yet ???

Fish

I hate Kanye too. He's such a tool. But that is a pretty nice beat. I say as long as he isn't getting any of our money, it's all good. :D

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

I hate Kanye too. He's such a tool. But that is a pretty nice beat. I say as long as he isn't getting any of our money, it's all good. :D

Right on :) That's exactly the kind of response I was hoping to hear :) Oh, and yea'..... with the official vid, of course their is the option to buy it from iTunes, and AmazonMP3 {which, BTW, I do so frequently with other tracks, by other artists... just quick and easy, and a gauranteed good recording, with no viruses} but with this particular track, I wanted to make sure than Kanye got ZERO pennies from me :) So I looked around a bit, until I found where I could rip it for free. Ended up being a great, 320 bit rate too :)

Peace,

Fish

Oh how I miss the good old Kanye, you know, the "All Falls Down" era

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I would probably bump it. Provided there was at least some sign the artist wasn't garbage. I'll give an example wiht Pitbull and all his new crap, like "on the floor", and then Pitbull and "Dammit Man". The second song is awesome, the first... Not so much.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Was I the only one coming into this thread excepting something else..?

Anyways, yeah, if its got a decent bass line I'd "slam it".

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I would probably bump it. Provided there was at least some sign the artist wasn't garbage. I'll give an example wiht Pitbull and all his new crap, like "on the floor", and then Pitbull and "Dammit Man". The second song is awesome, the first... Not so much.

Yeah man pitbull first came out with some pretty good stuff when he came out and now its all clubbing music and what not..BUt dont get me wrong i like this new stuff cuase bitches like it lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived