Sonic Electronix

settled on some deadener, is anything more worth it?

anyone used the liquid sound deadner "SPRAYDEAD" i ordered a quart offline got a few coats on the trunk lid and few on bottom and top of rear deck seems pretty solid ..rebuilding right now so havnt tested it to much..wont fix it but def helps

Having used quite a few deadeners including the old AT 80mil(lulz.....) stinger roadkill expert is the best bang for the buck. I know coleman changed the manufacturers.

If you're spending some money, damp pro is my favorite. My teammate has some "edead" which is great stuff, is basically just a butyl adhesive. Great for mass loading and applying to braces.

you can't go wrong with the stinger./

I have used Raamaudio BXT II mat on three of my cars now. From the research I have done it is by far the best bang for the buck. And Rick is a hell of a nice guy. I live in Utah and we have 100 degree days and below zero days and the stuff has not come off even a little bit in 3 years. I had to work on one of the doors and it was all I could do to pull off a small piece. Take a look at his web site and price his compared to others. raamaudio.com

You don't hear much about them anymore, but I have some my truck also. 2 layers on inner and outer door skin. Been there close to 4 years and still perfect, 100+ degree summers too

Team Flex Issues

So 32 sq feet of damplifier b-stock for 80 is cheaper than 36 ft of stinger for 120?

Idk how much shipping is with SS.

Plus I think AT is the same price as the road kill???

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I used 40 sq ft of AT 60 mil all over my car. It sounds great now. Rattles are pretty much entirely gone.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

So 32 sq feet of damplifier b-stock for 80 is cheaper than 36 ft of stinger for 120?

Idk how much shipping is with SS.

Plus I think AT is the same price as the road kill???

Roadkill bulk is lik 90-110 shipped (check eBay and sonic)

Damp pro bstock is closer to 130 (shipped to Wisconsin I'm sure that's a standard price)

I love roadkill best bang for you buck and better than most eBay knock offs/ Fatmat rattle trap

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived