Writing a letter to applaud this security guard

Ninja_v1.0

great find tony. this just goes to show what's wrong with america and what our tax dollars support.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

why do they intend on doing this? yelling and cursing in front of their baby's like that and doing what they do?

pisses me off how they all wanna fight and scream when someone tells them to stop doing what they're doing to their babys.. sorry someone care's

and then telling the baby boy to do the same thing cussin and callin him gay?? wtf kind of shit is that????

HOLY LOLOLOL!! wont spoil the surprise but LMAO he got her haha!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i feel so bad for their children. This is how it starts. Those same kids at that age that are already calling the guy gay and being aggressive are the same little motherfuckers that are going to end up in prison. You can tell they have no direction from their mother or father which is sad. This is where the problem starts, at HOME with the PARENTS!

sigh

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived