shogen Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 sweet new server and if anybody can help me with this post I'll be happy heres the post I did http://www.stevemead...down-sd-2-10d4/ no! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
bigmescan Posted January 30, 2013 Author Report Posted January 30, 2013 Lmao....its my damn phone.... SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 cockwagon!!!! LMAO BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Noel989 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 sweet new server and if anybody can help me with this post I'll be happy heres the post I did http://www.stevemead...down-sd-2-10d4/ no! Wait a minute we just got a new toy Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
justin0943 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 sweet new server and if anybody can help me with this post I'll be happy heres the post I did http://www.stevemead...down-sd-2-10d4/ no! okay thanks anyways 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
01burban Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Definitely way faster even using a cell on the full site
Emmet Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Think manly things. aaaaaand they're gone. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Lol we aren't even putting a dent into that Ivy Bridge. I smell running a BF3 server also We discussed that i don't think i can do that....but i will host teamspeak on it i think only me and Audiofanatics and sometimes kyle play but i will set up a team speak for all members to use. You bastards got premium so now I gotta spend 50 bucks to play with you guys lol.. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Noel989 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Lmao....its my damn phone.... I still blame my phone too even though It is fast Just so I can upgrade lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Asimp90 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 may as well post, just joined the site.. always had a small system in the car but finally tried rockford fosgate and love my p2d2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.