Sonic Electronix

i gotta agree with accordman here...i personally wouldnt run a t4k to a single btl nor would i suggest anybody else do it...steve has experience and may have a slightly 'special' sub to handle that...its rated at 2000rms for a reason...the reason being that it will get PLENTY loud off of 2000watts. i can see what logan is saying about getting a t4k and one btl and run it at 2 ohms then adding a second sub later...but if he cant afford it then what are we debating here? i would say 2000-3000watts

ok....off to the bars!

i likes me some audio stuff...

well i dont really have that much cash (at the moment) ill have enough for a t3k i would like to run the t4k but its double in price almost. electrical i havent done anything other than a battery upgrade. i was wanting to do a dual alternator keep the stock one for my car and get like a 300amp alt. or something just for my amps and stuff. you guys know where i can get a dual alt. bracket for a 04 xtreme blazer. i guess it would be smart to stop where im at and not get the amp but get my electrical upgraded. beings that if i dont the amp would be pretty much useless. im not really trying to save money on my setup as was stated "rockford and btl" lol but it would be nice :) ..... thanks for the ideas oh yea i might have said it already but i have 2 btl 18s fully loaded dual2. (hope all this makes sense)

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

what would happen if i wired the two subs in series down to .05ohm would it burn the amp up? the subs are dual 2 ohm.

Do not wire a Rockford amp to 0.5ohm. It will fry, guaranteed. A pair of RF T20001BDs would do nice. I'd personally look for a Sundown SAZ-3000d and run it @ 0.5ohm. It'll be cheaper than a pair of RFs and you can use the money saved for electrical upgrades.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Do not wire a Rockford amp to 0.5ohm. It will fry, guaranteed. A pair of RF T20001BDs would do nice. I'd personally look for a Sundown SAZ-3000d and run it @ 0.5ohm. It'll be cheaper than a pair of RFs and you can use the money saved for electrical upgrades.

I was just about to suggest that

ok yea thats what i was thinking (that it would fry)... so if i was to get the sundowns should i get two of the saz-3000d's? would i get the most out of them this way?

My New Build checklist:

i woudlnt even try to run a t3k unless you have the stuff to properly power it....any rockford amp is power hungry...i would get your power situated before you buy the amp

yea i know i need to upgrade the electrical but i would like to get the amps now and have that out of the way then get the alts. since i will need to have the bracket made.

My New Build checklist: