Sundown Audio

Big power but small footprint?...Suggestions?

SGT_76

No build log yet, still in the planning stage for my C4 vette. I started out trying to cut corners...cough, cough Hifonics cough lol!... But I decided If I was going to do it I needed to do it right. It's down to either 4 SA8v2's on ~3K or 2 FiSp415's on ~5-6K. Of course space is VERY tight with either. I'd really like to avoid having to put the amp or amps on the box if possible. Behind the seats I've got 2 areas around 11"W x 16"H. No space under the seats.

Now im new so I'm not up on all the amp companies, but i've been trying to search. The Crescendo BC2000D fits size wise but is a bit low for what I'm looking for. The Mmats M3000 looks good for size and power, but I haven't been able to find good info on them. Can they be strapped or do they have to be gain matched? Anybody with first hand experience using Mmats daily? I do like the price of the BC2000 better though lol.

I need some suggestions guys. I'm sure there has to be more options out there??

Ive used mmats amps, very very good quality amps and they come in a small package. Id reccomend them 200%

I only ran one 3k so I didnt have to worry about strapping or gain matching but its not difficult to gain match with the right equipment

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Ive used mmats amps, very very good quality amps and they come in a small package. Id reccomend them 200%

I only ran one 3k so I didnt have to worry about strapping or gain matching but its not difficult to gain match with the right equipment

Thanks for your input. :good: I'm currious about their new 5K!

Sound Digital

RF BDCP models

Digital Designs

All make power, and in pretty crazy small designs....

Thanks. The SD5K looks interesting! I messaged a guy on caco about it since that was the only "dealer" info i could find on them. I looked at the DD and RF's but they look to be a bit long also. Thanks again though for pointing out more options!

Hey blame google lol...

Thanks I checked them out. Stetsom is the only one who meets the power and size requirements with their 5K2 and 6K5. Anybody with first hand experience with them?

Thanks for the info "Hunter".

Archived