I Hate The New Db Drag Rules.

I think there BS, I just read the final matrix. I have spent 3 years and over 10K building our Street A car, most of it spent last year according to there rules only to now be to told its ALL useless, Lets start with the battery, 1600 dollars, oooo you cant have that any more, it has to be a standars 650 cubic inch battery, well my 2 Large amps theres 3200 dollars wont run off any 650ci battery, o wait you can only have 1 amp but it still wont work off that battery, so now i need a new battery and a new amp and wait now my woofers are not the correct impeadance for a single amp set up, including the back up woofers ( we have 3 sets ) theres another 3600 dollars,,...i have to build new enclosures because theres no way there current boxes will work with whatever power we can get out of the amp/battery combo were going to have to use. , soo lets just say 200, (our last ones cost me 600 to build)hmmm thats 8600 dollars down the F-ukin toilet..... and thats just me.. what about all ther other A B C and street max guys.. DB Drag is suppost to the the NFL of car audio comps, Top players bringing the A game. I dont know what else to say. Im angry and dissapointed...

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I think there BS, I just read the final matrix. I have spent 3 years and over 10K building our Street A car, most of it spent last year according to there rules only to now be to told its ALL useless, Lets start with the battery, 1600 dollars, oooo you cant have that any more, it has to be a standars 650 cubic inch battery, well my 2 Large amps theres 3200 dollars wont run off any 650ci battery, o wait you can only have 1 amp but it still wont work off that battery, so now i need a new battery and a new amp and wait now my woofers are not the correct impeadance for a single amp set up, including the back up woofers ( we have 3 sets ) theres another 3600 dollars,,...i have to build new enclosures because theres no way there current boxes will work with whatever power we can get out of the amp/battery combo were going to have to use. , soo lets just say 200, (our last ones cost me 600 to build)hmmm thats 8600 dollars down the F-ukin toilet..... and thats just me.. what about all ther other A B C and street max guys.. DB Drag is suppost to the the NFL of car audio comps, Top players bringing the A game. I dont know what else to say. Im angry and dissapointed...

I feel you bro, what sucks is that you could of easy went to S/M 1-2 and be very competitive, but Wayne doesn't want that either. Some Growth?

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

time to start bass racing?????

Edited by B slaps yo mama

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

same shit is going on in MECA...a lot of people are unhappy with rule changes the past 2yrs and they changed the drive-by rules (equivalent of bassrace kinda)....

it sucks when they make moderately radical changes to rules and render all your hard work useless....sucks bro! but what can ya do but voice your opinion (which probably wont matter at all) and either hang em up or keep on trucking!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

why do they change them. why not have set as a standard and KEEP them that way.

this may sound dumb but i love our small local shows with our "db drag" only rules we have is keep your windows up, no revving above 1.5k RMP, placement of the mic (which we put in and take out) and out classes are into intervals or 10 and anything above 48 is our extreme class.

kinda cheesy but everyone loves it and make for a fun show.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

the cheaps thing i see for you to do is change sub size and move to street C but ya it sux ass im pretty much done burping now

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm not really thrilled about them eliminating classes the way they did. I think its B.S. I understand what Wayne is doing but, he's screwing a lot of the competitors who hav spend $$$$$$. I hope this doesn't discourage you and Anna from competing anymore. It would be a big loss for Db Drag and the West Coast for you not to be competing anymore.

Boycott Db drag and go strictly Bassrace ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/