Higher Output alternator VS Extra Battery

What would be better for my System? I currently have a 105A GM Alternator on my 2000 Silverado. I can get a 140A Alternator by takeing mine out giving it to a friend and swapping it. ( He has a 140A alternator with Lifetime Warranty ) For $100. Or i can Get a small Kinetic battery and add it to my Die Hard Gold (795) And also do the Big 3 Upgrade at the same time. Either way i'll do the Big 3 Upgrade.

I have a GLX1400.1 Amp im going to install with 4AWG but i'd also like to add a Alpine MRP-F300 soon..

What would be best? I can always do both but what would be best to do first?

personally from what ive learned here battery and no vs thread

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

I would probably say alternator you already have a battery upgrade sounds like and a good alternator plus big 3 upgrade can help keep your battery charged even if your subs pull alot of juice... from what I've learned so far though i can't imagine a 140a doing much help with any serious system either...

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

what do you mean?

lol don't even listen to that I dont even think he knows what a Vs thread is lmao

I would do the alternator and big 3, and then down the line get a good agm.. You don't have a terribly big amp so it won't be hurtin to bad without that extra battery reserve especially if u have the bigger alt and 0 gauge

he is not comparing any brand or subs vs subs or amp vs amp

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

what do you mean?

lol don't even listen to that I dont even think he knows what a Vs thread is lmao

lol right? this isn't brands. this is an electrical question.

Archived