wasnt sure were to post this so i figured the section for technical issues would be best since it is about adding somehting to the forum

on other forums ive seen there is a section that seperate the states into regions. i personaly would like to see this on here to. it would allow for people to get in touch with others in their area easier by posting in their region. could easily make announcements to other people in their area about comps, sales, events, or get togethers. in short it would help everyone know more about what is going on in their part of the world and keep intouch and up to date with local events.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 4 weeks later...

This would be awesome, I myself would love to see this as I created a thread for all the Kentucky SMD members. Maybe when a new user signs up they put what state their from and it automatically shows up in the thread for that state or something. Just a thought and my .02

Yuppp ^^ thats a good suggestion!! Got my vote!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Hell yeah man, awesome idea. I would LOVE to find out when the local shows are being held as well as get together's etc, in and around Raleigh NC.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

I'm not one to bash this idea as it is a great idea, in my opinion. But as far as like a thread or section for each state? I'm sure we have a member, at least one, from each and every state. I can't see that happening. That's 50 threads or so. Then there's also international people as well. Only thing I can think of is like that SMD Tools thing? Says who has what and where they are? Can do that. Take a little work but that's my twist and MAYBE the more reasonable way of doing it.

Sheena = pedobear

I'm not realt saying a section for wach state. Dived the states into regions then have a sectio. For each region. Would be more like 4-8. Then when wanting to post thread about a get together or comp you put it I. Your region section. Even kf yoh need help doing an install you can ask for it I. Your regio. Section and someone closer to you woll have a better chance to see it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Got my vote.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

it is a lot of work to set up. You have to set it up by region and then if you want to get more breakdowqn by state in each region under each one. Set up permissions etc on all of it. Its been discussed. I wouldnt expect it though unless someone gets bored nd needs something to do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.